Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatty's at Theme Parks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A few years back at the Dusseldorf fair (Meine Gotte! Those Germans can throw a party, blows any UK festival or theme park out of the water) a big fatty tried to get on a rollercoaster but they couldn't pull the bar down so she had to parade back off the ride in front of all the onlookers . Felt a bit sorry for her actually as I put on a few pounds that weekend with the currywurst and beer consumption myself . A tranny threw up all over the people in the cart behind them on a whirligig ride too. That was fun.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A few years back at the Dusseldorf fair (Meine Gotte! Those Germans can throw a party, blows any UK festival or theme park out of the water) a big fatty tried to get on a rollercoaster but they couldn't pull the bar down so she had to parade back off the ride in front of all the onlookers . Felt a bit sorry for her actually as I put on a few pounds that weekend with the currywurst and beer consumption myself . A tranny threw up all over the people in the cart behind them on a whirligig ride too. That was fun.

Similar issue at Disneyland Paris and Krushes Coaster several years back, I did pick up queuing some messages about larger people not suitable however in front of us the large french woman was told emphatically "NON" when she tried to get on the ride.

Sorry no sympathy from me, go on a diet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
'over sized' riders should be made to go on 'the small world'.

Twice.

Disney visitors will understand this.. #cruelty

I hate that ride, that fecking song stays in your head for the rest of the day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here