Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatty's at Theme Parks

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You'd also look positively anorexic compared to most other visitors out there as well

Better still, if you are a UK large you are a USA medium

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
5bc3e3b29997b1c7c67831dcbe88f64f.jpg

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Chesington really is crap, don't bother with dragons fury you will struggle if it's fat not muscle. Also if your kid is 1.3 meters plus I would say go to Thorpe park as it's just that much better or Alton towers if you fancy the drive, have been to all 3 this year and since the accident in Alton towers cueing times have been really short 20 minutes the longest we Waited

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Be surprised if the seats and safety harnesses aren't designs to be big enough for the size you've described. All the theme parks I've ever been to in the UK have been rammed full of gravitationally talented people.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
'Seats on this ride for guests with abnormal upper body shapes can be found in the fourth and fifth rows'

'Chubsters, rows 4 & 5'

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Absolutely and normally each one in the queue has a large KFC bucket of chicken as well or has signed up to the all day meal deal

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
You'll be fine. Sounds like you are about the same as me. I' m 6 ft. And pushing 18 stone. I can get on all the rides at Chessington

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here