Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fatboy Slim - Athens

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Was on the brink of buying you a drink from the pub over t’road several times but thought you could probably do without your night being interrupted by a clown
The pub near the ground ? That was actually pretty good. My hotel was in some kind of student hipster area the blues bar there was pretty good

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Deduct 50% of men who hadnt washed their balls in 2 days another 25% that can only be described as morbidly obese. Maybe discard another 10% that could barely stand they were so drunk..and the pickings were slightly reduced for the layyydees...🥴
Last time I pulled in a club I fitted all 3 demographics. Mind you, she was drunk, obese and hadn't seen a shower recently either.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was the mustard jersey bellend there throwing shapes?
He was thrown out. Endless confident talking; they thought he’d been on the packet.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Deduct 50% of men who hadnt washed their balls in 2 days another 25% that can only be described as morbidly obese. Maybe discard another 10% that could barely stand they were so drunk..and the pickings were slightly reduced for the layyydees...🥴
So in a nutshell I single handedly made up 85% of those in attendance

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fatboy and tony bloom both on the BA to Heathrow that’s just landed ! Neither row 1 !

Johnny , warren and harty also in attendance way way way at the back ;) flight operated by finnair and no Wi-Fi I was fiending for it

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Credit where credits due, for the sake of statistics you went beyond the call to check them all. You could clearly smell I hadn't washed mine so I don't know why you had to lick them. Not that I minded.
The combo of sweat and congealed Jizm was both tasty and nutritious in equal measure. My pleasure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills