Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fatboy Slim - Athens

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Was on the brink of buying you a drink from the pub over t’road several times but thought you could probably do without your night being interrupted by a clown
The pub near the ground ? That was actually pretty good. My hotel was in some kind of student hipster area the blues bar there was pretty good

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Deduct 50% of men who hadnt washed their balls in 2 days another 25% that can only be described as morbidly obese. Maybe discard another 10% that could barely stand they were so drunk..and the pickings were slightly reduced for the layyydees...🥴
Last time I pulled in a club I fitted all 3 demographics. Mind you, she was drunk, obese and hadn't seen a shower recently either.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was the mustard jersey bellend there throwing shapes?
He was thrown out. Endless confident talking; they thought he’d been on the packet.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Deduct 50% of men who hadnt washed their balls in 2 days another 25% that can only be described as morbidly obese. Maybe discard another 10% that could barely stand they were so drunk..and the pickings were slightly reduced for the layyydees...🥴
So in a nutshell I single handedly made up 85% of those in attendance

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fatboy and tony bloom both on the BA to Heathrow that’s just landed ! Neither row 1 !

Johnny , warren and harty also in attendance way way way at the back ;) flight operated by finnair and no Wi-Fi I was fiending for it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Deduct 50% of men who hadnt washed their balls in 2 days

Credit where credits due, for the sake of statistics you went beyond the call to check them all. You could clearly smell I hadn't washed mine so I don't know why you had to lick them. Not that I minded.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Credit where credits due, for the sake of statistics you went beyond the call to check them all. You could clearly smell I hadn't washed mine so I don't know why you had to lick them. Not that I minded.
The combo of sweat and congealed Jizm was both tasty and nutritious in equal measure. My pleasure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here