Fat Boy Slim ---gig

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Saturday clearly has the best lineup ;)

No way, Friday line up kills Saturdays line up. Maya Jane Coles, Carl Cox, Luciano, pure, quality house! Unfortunately I'm doing the Saturday though, only looking forward to seeing Fatboy and maybe Annie Mac depending on what sort of set she does. Nero and Subfocus I couldn't give a toss about, just shit pop/dubstep. Either way, it's going to be a quality weekend and I can't wait!

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
only looking forward to seeing Fatboy and maybe Annie Mac depending on what sort of set she does. Nero and Subfocus I couldn't give a toss about, just shit pop/dubstep. Either way, it's going to be a quality weekend and I can't wait!

Doorly is an amazing DJ is you haven't seen him play- u will be impressed, shame he's playing so early.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doorly is an amazing DJ is you haven't seen him play- u will be impressed, shame he's playing so early.

I found him a bit dull when I saw him at Digital. He never really got the party going as he seemed too interested in showing off his DJing skills.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Saturday clearly has the best lineup ;)

Friday is best for the old ravers amongst us. Saturday is better for 16 year olds.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Doorly is one of the new breed of djs who think they are better than they actually are.

(See also Jaguar Skills who has turned from competent dj to show off)

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Doorly is one of the new breed of djs who think they are better than they actually are.

(See also Jaguar Skills who has turned from competent dj to show off)

Agreed, I saw him a few years back at Bestival and he played a really good set, but since then he's gone downhill

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I agree the Friday line up is much more my era, Looking forward to Carl Cox, he used to rent some office space from me in Horsham, so I know him quite well.

Agree. 2 Bears will be good as well but they are on quite early. I saw them last summer in a sunny hay-bailed corner of Glastonbury.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Don't think I'll get there until about 6.00 at the earliest, have the set times been released yet ?

Yes - Set Times | FatboySlim.net - Official Home Of Fatboy Slim

DJ Set Times

Friday 1st June:
3pm – Doors Open
3pm – The 2 Bears
4.10pm – Maya Jane Coles
5.35pm – Luciano
7.10pm – Carl Cox
8.45pm – Fatboy Slim

Saturday 2nd June:
3pm – Doors Open
3pm – Union