Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Boy Slim ---gig

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Remember if you fancy a bit of afters on Saturday night, to head down to the H Bar in Hove.

Line up is:
Floor 1
Innate (Tech and Deep House)
Sparky Dog (House and Electro) (its Sparky's official album launch)

Floor 2
Richard Marriot (Progressive House)
Chris Hampshire (Trance Classics)
Woody van Eyden (Trance and tech)

It's £5 open till 3.30. We are running a coach back from FBS but unfortunately its sold out (at £7 including club entry we think its a bargain!)

Saturday 2nd - hope to see some of you there!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Remember if you fancy a bit of afters on Saturday night, to head down to the H Bar in Hove.

Line up is:
Floor 1

Floor 2

It's £5 open till 3.30. We are running a coach back from FBS but unfortunately its sold out (at £7 including club entry we think its a bargain!)

This should so be on the Friday dude, there'd be a whole group of us there!

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Sky Sports news just ran a quick report on Fatboy visiting the stadium today. Showed a good shot of the South West developments. Can't flipping wait for Saturday now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just been on the local BBC news that Saturday is "pretty much sold out" but tickets remain for Saturday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just been on the local BBC news that Saturday is "pretty much sold out" but tickets remain for Saturday.

Oooops. I meant to type tickets remain for Friday.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
The day thing is a shame as it's always dissappointing to hear that not everyone can make it due to the days but generally speaking Fridays is not as good as Saturdays for us so it was always going to be a Saturday for us. It's a total turnaround from the 90's though when Friday was THE night to go out in Brighton - especially if you were a Zap Club person!

Anyone else on here that used to go to Eric Powells nights in their various guises (Protection, Red, South)?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Been a while since I posted on here

Anyone got VIP tickets? Just wondering if there is a dress code as its in 1901 bit. Just seeing if its same as Amex matchdays? Or is it more relaxed? Think I'm going in there Friday night. Also will you be still able to go down to pitch level and throw some shapes on the huge dance floor?

Thank you please

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Anyone got VIP tickets? Just wondering if there is a dress code as its in 1901 bit. Just seeing if its same as Amex matchdays? Or is it more relaxed? Think I'm going in there Friday night. Also will you be still able to go down to pitch level and throw some shapes on the huge dance floor?

Thank you please

Why do you start your posts with this, now?

What does it matter?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Thank you please

No 1901 dress code and no going down onto the pitch.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I am getting more and more gutted that I will miss this now, I reckon it will be fantastic.

If anybody wants to go and doesn't have tickets yet, I have my two Friday ones for sale for £40!

PM me or look at my post in the 'other stuff' section of the classifieds.

Shameless but I don't want them to go to waste.:facepalm

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

Line up is:
Floor 1

Floor 2

This looks a good shout could do with a bit of trance afters!!!!

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I am getting more and more gutted that I will miss this now, I reckon it will be fantastic.

If anybody wants to go and doesn't have tickets yet, I have my two Friday ones for sale for £40!

PM me or look at my post in the 'other stuff' section of the classifieds.

Shameless but I don't want them to go to waste.:facepalm

Sold now, thanks for all interest.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Line up is:
Floor 1

Floor 2

Is this likely to get busy mate? H Bar is pretty small isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here