Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fastest growing population in Europe.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Too many old people, we need to ship them off somewhere.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's why we need all the infrastructure we can build and all the energy we can generate.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Too many old people, we need to ship them off somewhere.

You what. Ship the oldies out when they've paid their debt to society and worked bloody hard. People like you make my blood boil.

Old people who have paid taxes and natiaonl insurance should get every thing free.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Will you be there to COUNT them in ?

Had my way then only 2 would slip in. Yes they can come providing they can prove they have a job, accommodation, and medical health insurance.

None of the above then you are barred from entry. Id man the borders with extra staff. How would I fund it? Easy. Id cut all prison funds, you know, they live on bread and water like the war babes and cancell international aid completely.

Get this country priority over every other sodding country.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Good:

We need younger people coming into the workforce to pay taxes in order to pay for the pensions of our ageing population. Working people help the economy grow

Bad. :

We're a pretty small island, and the SE is without doubt overcrowded, with poor transport, not enough hospitals, there will be huge pressure to build Thousands of new houses in the SE,will there be enough jobs etc...

IMO, the bad outweighs the good.

This is correct, although in my view the balance is slightly the other way (good outweighs the bad, particularly if we can find ways to shift more economic activity out of the SE into other parts of the country).

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
:lol:With the birth rate going up like it is, I wonder if Tony has been taken by surprise and miscalculated future crowds. Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here