Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fastest growing population in Europe.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Socially? From an overcrowding point of view. Bad.

Economically? not so sure. Someone has to pay for the aging population and the NHS. That will fall on the shoulders of the younger work force.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good:

We need younger people coming into the workforce to pay taxes in order to pay for the pensions of our ageing population. Working people help the economy grow

Bad. :

We're a pretty small island, and the SE is without doubt overcrowded, with poor transport, not enough hospitals, there will be huge pressure to build Thousands of new houses in the SE,will there be enough jobs etc...

IMO, the bad outweighs the good.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
An ever increasing population is not a good thing. Sooner or later it becomes harder to sustain the same levels regarding standard of living etc and a tipping point is reached whereby economic growth cannot be sustained. It is not a good thing for our country and certainly not good for the world.

on its own not so good. but this is about a baby boom, that balances the population thats becoming too old-heavy. without this (or a substanial de-population) it will become unsustainable to manage an aging population. on a global scale, our little population is a drop compared to the increases elsewhere. ideally, we'd have a widescale international de-population, but its not popular.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
More children may mean more workers, more working ants to feed the pot. Good thing? sure if your Gov.com plc! Get used to overcrowding, slum dwelling and the only way out of desperation will equal desperate measures! Take care of your own future don't trust it to those that's say 'Trust me, vote for me'!

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
problem is too many f*cktards having children. Having young children is as fashionable as having sleeve tattoos amongst the idiot population

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Not being able to have children yourself doesn't mean you can't be a parent.

But as a single Male I have already been turned down 2 times already. I feel It's a sexist the way they deal with things. East Sussex County Council are aren't the only council I have delt with. To most this would sound weird but I know ofr a fact I am capable of being a parent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here