Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

farts

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Dutch Oven?

You have to be joking, my Mrs would break my face for me!!!! I'm big enough to admit that my mrs has a right hook like Biffa Bacon's ma!!!!

Meanwhile I have a jaw like Amir Khans.... :D

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
You have to be joking, my Mrs would break my face for me!!!! I'm big enough to admit that my mrs has a right hook like Biffa Bacon's ma!!!!

Meanwhile I have a jaw like Amir Khans.... :D

:lol: jaw like Amir Khan

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The BIG and never fully answered question is........Do they FOLLOW you after you have stepped on a duck?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
A few years back after a night out on the beer and a curry with the lads I had a dodgy stomach and my farts were stinking. Really bad.

Me and this missus went into town for some shoppping even though she knew I was feeling rough, I made it my mission to fart and stink out every shop she dragged me too, which funnily enough she didn't find funny having to move away quickly to avoid accusational looks from other shoppers,

After a while we were in Woolworths (yes, it was that long ago) and I picked up some bits and bobs and headed for the till, as I was queueing I felt one brewing but couldn't let it go as it would be obvious it was me so I hatched a plan.

My plan was to drop it just as I paid so I could then drop it and leave it with the cashier and the rest of the queue, so, as I went to pay I dropped it, a warm wet one that I knew would stink.

BUT, when the till opened the cashier realised she didn't have enough change and called for some.....DISASTER!!! I knew a stench was about to envelope us and I couldn't leave!!!!!!!!

Then the smell hit, most people just glared me, others were holding noses, others left the queue, and the cashier looked at me with such ferocity she could have dropped me dead. And as the supervisor came with the change it was like she'd walked into an imaginary wall, her arms flapped in front of her face and she exhaled and even said, and I quote "jesus Christ, what is that smell".

That's when all the others glared at me and tutted disaprovingly.

I collected my change and left feeling rather embarrassed but also chuckling to myself as I went.

True story.

Farting is funny.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
A few years back after a night out on the beer and a curry with the lads I had a dodgy stomach and my farts were stinking. Really bad.

Me and this missus went into town for some shoppping even though she knew I was feeling rough, I made it my mission to fart and stink out every shop she dragged me too, which funnily enough she didn't find funny having to move away quickly to avoid accusational looks from other shoppers,

After a while we were in Woolworths (yes, it was that long ago) and I picked up some bits and bobs and headed for the till, as I was queueing I felt one brewing but couldn't let it go as it would be obvious it was me so I hatched a plan.

My plan was to drop it just as I paid so I could then drop it and leave it with the cashier and the rest of the queue, so, as I went to pay I dropped it, a warm wet one that I knew would stink.

BUT, when the till opened the cashier realised she didn't have enough change and called for some.....DISASTER!!! I knew a stench was about to envelope us and I couldn't leave!!!!!!!!

Then the smell hit, most people just glared me, others were holding noses, others left the queue, and the cashier looked at me with such ferocity she could have dropped me dead. And as the supervisor came with the change it was like she'd walked into an imaginary wall, her arms flapped in front of her face and she exhaled and even said, and I quote "jesus Christ, what is that smell".

I collected my change and left feeling rather embarrassed but also chuckling to myself as I went.

True story.

Farting is funny.

Pure class

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

True story.

Farting is funny.

Gold :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh go on then, someone has to....

[YT]R6dm9rN6oTs[/YT]

[YT]1TtZgs8k8dU[/YT]

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Love a good fart. Especially when you pitch it so that the office manager (whos as immature as me) can here but the old fogies in accounts on the other side of the office cannot here. Sometimes I think that it will be a quiet one but ends up sounding like a fat man on a tuba.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Years ago, in my youth, I was working for a Supermarket chain and had been promoted to Assistant Manager at a new store. First day I was given a desk in a small office together with the chief cashier and her assistant (who also happened to be her rather attractive teenage daughter). The Manager quickly introduced me to them and then left us to get aquainted. I was so proud, and more than a little nervous, sitting there at my own desk in my managers jacket and company tie. The cashier and her daughter started talking to me so I swung round confidently in my swivel chair to answer them, legs akimbo and promptly farted straight at them! Not a lot you can say in that situation, especially as it stank as well. I went bright red, mumbled "sorry about that" and made a quick exit.
:lolol:

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
I still very much enjoy the age-old art of DUTCH OVEN.

Release the most potent odour under the duvet, then CLAMP the duvet over the ladys head whilst asleep and watch the PAIN on her face as the HEAT and smell CHOKES HER.

Or, alternatively, squat and fart on her head.

Classic :)

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
This thread is so childish - I'm loving it! My favourite is the classic old cupcake roulette! I wait until I'm in bed and the Mrs is just dropping off to sleep, fart into my clenched fist and slowly open my hand under her nose! ALWAYS gets a reaction sometimes a disgusted giggle other times a smack in the head with verbal abuse.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Talking of the unfortunate follow through scenario, I rather inconveniently followed through while sitting in my car. During the petrol protests. When I had got quite near the front of a queue at a petrol station. Obviously having queued for quite a while I didn't want to leave the queue. But I wasn't keen on the idea of filling up and paying with my pants full. Scrabbling around in the car I found some tissues, stuck my hand down the back of my trousers and did a passable clean up job. The person in the car behind must have wondered what the hell I was doing though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
There are three elements, used variably depending on the circumstances, that make a good fart:

Timing
Volume
Noxiousness

I am a master of all three domains and although I can't quite fart to order when I'm in the zone my farts invariably result in disbelief, incredulity and total disgust in equal measure

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Tip. When you feel a good fart brewing up put your hands down the back of your trouser and pull your arse cheeks as wide apart as you can, by doing this it will incrase the volocity and volume of the fart by 50 per cent at least.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I remember a few years ago in Sainsburys . I could feel one brewing . I was with my wife and child at the time . I knew it was going to be big. So I decided to press my arse cheeks against one of those open freezers that normally hold the frozen peas, in an attempt to cusion and possibly stifle any kind of noise .
Unfortunatly , rather than stifle , the open freezer acted as some kind of amplifier.
The result , a very loud deep bass fart that could be heard from aisle 1 all the way down to aisle 20.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here