farts

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I like the little and very audible ones that are released with a gentle squeeze of the cheeks....ace!!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Long 2 tones (or the extremely rare 3 tones) are the best.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My mrs farts and giggles when she's asleep, never fails to amuse me!!!

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
I like the ones that you shouldn't do because you are in a public place and you know will stench...brings you out in a bit of a sweat with a combination of excitement and embarressment - not to mention pride!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
After curry farts are the best. I am still getting whiffs of lastnight's Rogan Josh throughout the day. Making me hungry now

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
The sneeze and fart at the same time gets me :O

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Years ago I used to work with a guy who recorded every fart he produced at work, on a dictaphone. One day he played the whole tape back complete with the muffled "Oh FFS's, Noooo's & Jeeeesus's" in the background (there were three of us in a small site office). It was funny at the time.

:lolol: top.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Parp parp!....toilet humour rules!.

f***ing iPhone!

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
After curry farts are the best. I am still getting whiffs of lastnight's Rogan Josh throughout the day. Making me hungry now

They can be risky though, you don't want to end up with a follow through scenario.

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
My favourite is the supermarket fart.

I apologise to anyone that frequents the West Hove Sainsbury!

Drop one, walk off leave the trolley with the missus. Trolley is normally so full she can't push it. Job done.

There seems to be a guy at that Amex who constantly stinks the place out. Sits in row R, block B around seat 170-175ish. Smells like he's shit himself half the time.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I still very much enjoy the age-old art of DUTCH OVEN.

Release the most potent odour under the duvet, then CLAMP the duvet over the ladys head whilst asleep and watch the PAIN on her face as the HEAT and smell CHOKES HER.

Or, alternatively, squat and fart on her head.

Jan 21, 2012
I've just nearly pissed myself laughing at this thread!!! People in the office are giving me funny looks. Oh well... Keep up the good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports