Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

Fargo

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Stat Brother

Members
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow now I see, you were pointing out people can have different opinions.
Now the world makes sense to me!.

I was initally suprised you hadn't seen the film, it being deemed a mordern classic.
Which has now lead onto, on this thread, (sorry I don't follow you around here all day, joining your dots), your need to talk about a film even when you haven't even seen it.

Uncle Spielberg

Members
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wow now I see, you were pointing out people can have different opinions.
Now the world makes sense to me!.

I was initally suprised you hadn't seen the film, it being deemed a mordern classic.
Which has now lead onto, on this thread, (sorry I don't follow you around here all day, joining your dots), your need to talk about a film even when you haven't even seen it.

please go away, I have got a headache and am pissed off today and do not need to justify what I do to you, you are being a tosser for the sake of it and frankly i can't be bothered with it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For the record, I thought it a worthwhile post from Uncle S to highlight the sharp divide of opinion that can occur on some films. I find it staggering how anyone could mark this film 1/10 and rank it as one of the "worst ever seen". I must have seen it three times since it first came out, and loved it every time. I could watch Macy all day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills