Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farewell to Gary Hart in Sussex

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Enjoyed watching that :thumbsup:
I agree some class goals there, proper 100% footballer we were lucky he played for us.

I had forgotten just how many great goals he scored for us. As I said earlier, we could really do with some of the current team showing that kind of commitment week after week.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hi everyone, Gary's mum here. Just like to thank you all for your lovely comments and wishes about Gary. I've loved reading them. He is moving back to Harlow very soon to start a new project in this area. He's not giving up football just yet and will be signing for a team in this area. He often speaks about his Brighton days with fondness and I know he (and his dad and I), would be so proud to have his name up on the wall out side the Amex Stadium. He is hoping Brighton make the play offs this year and would love to come back to the Amex and watch them in the Premier League. Thanks again Maureen

Great news! So maybe my kids will get to see OGH play after all. Be sure to let us know who he signs for.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hi everyone, Gary's mum here. Just like to thank you all for your lovely comments and wishes about Gary. I've loved reading them. He is moving back to Harlow very soon to start a new project in this area. He's not giving up football just yet and will be signing for a team in this area. He often speaks about his Brighton days with fondness and I know he (and his dad and I), would be so proud to have his name up on the wall out side the Amex Stadium. He is hoping Brighton make the play offs this year and would love to come back to the Amex and watch them in the Premier League. Thanks again Maureen

:clap2:

Yikes, best clean things up on here if Maureen's reading.

Ohhhhh, Posh Spice wears nice outfits
She always dresses smart
And when she shops in Prada
She thinks of Mrs Hart

Oh Mrs Hart, Mrs Mrs Mrs Hart, Mrs Mrs Mrs Hart, Mrs Mrs Mrs Hart, OH MRS HART....

summer

Apr 11, 2007
:clap2:

Yikes, best clean things up on here if Maureen's reading.

Ohhhhh, Posh Spice wears nice outfits
She always dresses smart
And when she shops in Prada
She thinks of Mrs Hart

Oh Mrs Hart, Mrs Mrs Mrs Hart, Mrs Mrs Mrs Hart, Mrs Mrs Mrs Hart, OH MRS HART....

lol That's very good edna. Thanks for that. But sorry I still think I prefer the original version!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Royston Vasey?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here