Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage's lot are at it again.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Yes. I don't know what he's up to over in the US. Anyone with a bit of nouse can see he is fully endorsing Trump, but he's up to something and it won't end well for the citizens of the US. I assure you.

Aha, a new conspiracy theory, excellent. Farage takes down the US political system single handedly. US citizens suffer. Fully assured

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No he didn't, he said who he wouldn't vote for

And in a two horse race who does that leave? The words "vote Trump" may not have been uttered but it's clear as day who he endorses, he's just smart enough not to actually say it outright.

The thing that made me chuckle was the tweet he sent Trump afterwards about beating 'the establishment'. I didn't realise a billionaire and an ex-Tory were so hard done by.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
And in a two horse race who does that leave? The words "vote Trump" may not have been uttered but it's clear as day who he endorses, he's just smart enough not to actually say it outright.

The thing that made me chuckle was the tweet he sent Trump afterwards about beating 'the establishment'. I didn't realise a billionaire and an ex-Tory were so hard done by.

A technicality perhaps, but true. Also don't forget the 3rd option in a two horse race.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. I don't know what he's up to over in the US. Anyone with a bit of nouse can see he is fully endorsing Trump, but he's up to something and it won't end well for the citizens of the US. I assure you.

Stop being paranoid there is no hidden agenda, he is against a "global elite" and all the baggage that comes with them like open borders. I would say the USA has more to worry about if a Clinton presidency heavily funded by George Soros does a Merkel.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Er....he did say who to vote for.

No he didn't. HE gave a speech that included no advocacy or threats. Later he said he wouldn't vote for Hellery Clinton. That is diplomatic and statesman like behaviour, unlike Obama and his sidekick Lurch who love sticking their oar in.

TBH I can see Farage's motives for going to include payback on Obama and co. Fair enough.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes it is, I can manage to hold two thoughts in my head at the same time.

One in The Clamps head and one in Nibbles head ? Why did you change your username Nibble ? Left the country yet ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A technicality perhaps, but true. Also don't forget the 3rd option in a two horse race.

There are five main presidential candidates (plus a lot from smaller parties appearing on just a few state ballot papers)

D

Deleted member 22389

Tell you what scares me more, it is the thought of Labour one day being given control of this countries finances and borders again. If it was Labour's way with some of the people who actively protest and support open borders, this country would be overrun in days. You simply can't trust the Labour party to make any sensible decisions, just stay away Labour. Me like many millions of others will never ever vote for this party again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
From today Nibble. The real nasty party
Jeremy Corbyn supporters have been expelled from the Labour party for*making threats to "cut Tony Blair's eyes out and set him on fire", branding sitting MPs "traitors" and publicly declaring their support for Ukip and the Green party, according to a leaked document.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The document also*includes many examples which are too explicit to publish and frustrated Labour party sources last night said it proves members have not been expelled for liking bands like the Foo Fighters - a claim made in an email sent out by Mr Corbyn's campaign.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
TBH I can see Farage's motives for going to include payback on Obama and co. Fair enough.

Great point!

Obama, coming from a country who can control their laws, trade and borders, advising us to vote to continue having no control over them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here