Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage gets PWNED at EU

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why is anyone still discussing this clown. The usual right wing lot think he's amazing because he says he wants to leave the EU. What he's actually DONE to represent those that voted is NOTHING. He never shows up and when he does he spouts crap and gets the piss taken out of him. He's a democratically elected skiver.

Democratic? Maybe but democracy is just two foxes and a chicken debating what to have for lunch.

If you asked class of 5 year olds whether they wanted to do some work or eat ice cream in the playground, what do you think they'd vote for? Quite.
You obviously dont see the irony in your post.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You obviously dont see the irony in your post.

No, I do. I'm not discussing him. I'm giving you some info. Even if the irony had passed me by I can sleep easy knowing you will be on it straight away to point it out. Disappointed you didn't pop round to tell me personally or at least call me ;-)

I imagine him to be treated like like Alan Partridge at The Choristers when Farage turns up at the EU parliament.

D

Deleted member 22389

Thank god for some alternative voices in the EU, not just Farage because at the moment the EU is a disaster.
How anyone can support this club in it's current form is beyond me, but each to their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here