Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage gets PWNED at EU

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, if its MORE than four million, it could be a quarter of a million short...

Rig the maths to support the people you liked. Its understandable.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Irrespective of anyone's view of Farage, what the **** does 'PWNED' mean?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
'more than 4 million' is it?

Fairly logical to assume that perhaps many didnt vote that shared his parties views and an undoubted tactical voting switch from a possible UKIP vote to the Tories, so whether you say '4 million', 'more than' or 'just under' then you wont be too far from the truth.

With respect Daveinprague we locked horns months ago about immigration and you admitted you had NO idea of the net immigration numbers to the UK which I found astonishing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I was hoping he'd been PAWNED off for a bit of cashback on his expenses claims, but sadly it probably means OWNED.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
We shall raise the UKIP vote a couple of hundred thousand to satisfy the UKIP supporters. Makes no difference really. We will be staying in the EU despite the vocal minority.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't you subscribe to the idea of democracy? He's there because sufficient people cast their votes in favour of UKIP and expect him to represent their views, which is what he's doing. Just because he's in the minority it doesn't make his views worthless.

What about his attendance record as the UK comissioner on fisheries then. Out of 40 meetings he made it to 1. Democratic but worthless..... Is that better ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I was just about to ask that til I finally opened the thread and looked at the keyboard. Presumably everybody else on here before your post was just bluffing their way through and pretending they knew what PWNED meant :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As far as the heckling is concerned. If Farage was heckled during an inaugural speech, I can only imagine the vitriol on NSC.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What about his attendance record as the UK comissioner on fisheries then. Out of 40 meetings he made it to 1. Democratic but worthless..... Is that better ?

Well thats an elected member being a bit of a knob, must be better than an unelected member being a bit of a knob .....................

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I was just about to ask that til I finally opened the thread and looked at the keyboard. Presumably everybody else on here before your post was just bluffing their way through and pretending they knew what PWNED meant :lolol:

It's leetspeak or should that be l33t5p3ak :moo:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As far as the heckling is concerned. If Farage was heckled during an inaugural speech, I can only imagine the vitriol on NSC.

nah i doubt it,everyone is quite used to seeing people heckle him or try to silence his opinion all together

perhaps instead of the verbal interruption Nige should have stuck to a silent protest like the Italian did......rude buggers those Italians.

D

Deleted member 22389

nah i doubt it,everyone is quite used to seeing people heckle him or try to silence his opinion all together

perhaps instead of the verbal interruption Nige should have stuck to a silent protest like the Italian did......rude buggers those Italians.

Good on the Italians. Junker Jizz needs to get himself down to Southern Italy and see what the situation is like. Mum spoke to my cousin the other day, he told her the situation is bad. We only get one side of the story in this country.
Do you think we will get the Merkel mask shown on the BBC news today?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Second time this week that ive seen the UKIP vote posted as 'more than 4 million' on NSC. Must have been late postal votes that made up the other couple of hundred thousand votes.

If you're going to try and look clever and point out people are rounding the numbers then it might be wise not to do the same thing yourself. UKIP polled 3,881,099 - so only just over 100k short of 4m, not 200k.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you're going to try and look clever and point out people are rounding the numbers then it might be wise not to do the same thing yourself. UKIP polled 3,881,099 - so only just over 100k short of 4m, not 200k.

Doesnt really matter how many the clowns pull really. Good luck with leaving the EU :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well thats an elected member being a bit of a knob, must be better than an unelected member being a bit of a knob .....................

So although a bit of a knob he is democratically elected to a Union that he wants nothing to do with. Ok I'm getting there. Better not tesign though what with his wife getting 27k for secretarial works on behalf of him besides his 175k- with expenses of course - because she would be well pissed off with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here