FAO Admins

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I must admit I'm a bit bemused about Kev the Ape...

NSC is not really the place to detail such life issues without getting some flack from the regular posse of keyboard warriors - so that makes me think that Kev isn't for real....

that said - I'm sorry if he is for real but I think he needs to find help elsewhere for these issues he is facing......which most people on here will not see the serious side of.....in which case any replys are going to be more hurtful than helpful...

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
tedebear said:
I must admit I'm a bit bemused about Kev the Ape...

NSC is not really the place to detail such life issues without getting some flack from the regular posse of keyboard warriors - so that makes me think that Kev isn't for real....

that said - I'm sorry if he is for real but I think he needs to find help elsewhere for these issues he is facing......which most people on here will not see the serious side of.....in which case any replys are going to be more hurtful than helpful...
whether hes having a laugh or not
it seems he has little else to do than post on here
have a go back at him by all means
but to keep asking to get him banned
is just nasty to my way of thinking
from what i can see the people who should be banned are the ones caslling for other people to be

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
jodcm007 said:
whether hes having a laugh or not
it seems he has little else to do than post on here
have a go back at him by all means
but to keep asking to get him banned
is just nasty to my way of thinking
from what i can see the people who should be banned are the ones caslling for other people to be

yep agree with you there - can't recall ever asking for someone to be banned myself.....strikes me of being a nnany state - but then we are guests of the board owner, whom I shall eternally be nice too!! :angel:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
NO NO NO! Kev is a NSC legend! He always brightens up the day!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been somewhat busy of late so have missed most of Kev's posts which I understand have caused much amusement, amongst other emotions, on here.

Caught up a little today and if I didn't know better would put it down as a wind-up. But the IP address that Kev posts from during the day is that of an educational establishment in Brighton that ties up with his Date of Birth.

That's not to say he's not a wind-up merchant but there is evidence that he could be just what he appears to be.

Based on what I have seen there is no grounds for a ban, although I have suggested to him that he has a bit of a think before making each post. But that applies to us all.

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Bozza said:
I've been somewhat busy of late so have missed most of Kev's posts which I understand have caused much amusement, amongst other emotions, on here.

Caught up a little today and if I didn't know better would put it down as a wind-up. But the IP address that Kev posts from during the day is that of an educational establishment in Brighton that ties up with his Date of Birth.

That's not to say he's not a wind-up merchant but there is evidence that he could be just what he appears to be.

Based on what I have seen there is no grounds for a ban, although I have suggested to him that he has a bit of a think before making each post. But that applies to us all.
at last someone with sense

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Thinking before you post ? You will be expecting informed debate soon ?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We need NSC 4 for intellectual debate about football, politics and jazz.

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
Here's a tip - post about subjects this board is designed for. First, you support a bigot - now you support a spammer. Yet have nothing to offer yourself. Very interesting. ???
that maybe but never support a bully like you

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
When did Del Boy become Kryten?

Mid Thread? :lol:

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Here's a tip - post about subjects this board is designed for. First, you support a bigot - now you support a spammer. Yet have nothing to offer yourself. Very interesting. ???
for a man your age i think you should stop playing computer games and get a life

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Would you care to back that remark up with proof of bullying? Or are you just making it up as you go along. Or suggesting that Watford O is capable of being bullied rather than bullying?
you and your like going on about banning people just because they have a mind of there own
you will probably try to get me next

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports