FAO Admins

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
Thanks for the support but the day I take any notice of the advice of someone who supports bigots is the day I give up. That was the funniest, lamest response I think I have ever seen. Suppose I'm bullying him now. :jester:
you aint big enough for that mate
i promise you

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Bozza said:
I've been somewhat busy of late so have missed most of Kev's posts which I understand have caused much amusement, amongst other emotions, on here.

Caught up a little today and if I didn't know better would put it down as a wind-up. But the IP address that Kev posts from during the day is that of an educational establishment in Brighton that ties up with his Date of Birth.

That's not to say he's not a wind-up merchant but there is evidence that he could be just what he appears to be.

Based on what I have seen there is no grounds for a ban, although I have suggested to him that he has a bit of a think before making each post. But that applies to us all.

thanks for clearing a few things up Bozza

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Am I the only one who sense a Watford O, Looney or suchlike pseudonym here? Same drivel that is supposed to pass as abuse.

Anyway, I'm bored now. I'm off to pull wings off of flies and beat up little kids. :jester:
well that would'nt surprise me
having seen you in the flesh
can se what a nasty little man you are

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Am I the only one who sense a Watford O, Looney or suchlike pseudonym here? Same drivel that is supposed to pass as abuse.

Anyway, I'm bored now. I'm off to pull wings off of flies and beat up little kids. :jester:
oh and you better take some of your pals with ya
some of them little kids can be hard bastards :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports