Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

Half-Time-Pasty

Mar 6, 2011
Maybe if the players know aid is coming they could hold out a little longer. If not then there will just be one massive wake at Home Park instead.

The guys have been waiting 9 months already and are reported to be considering selling their houses.

Money through the turnstiles hasn't helped at all so far this season. In fact, Brenda (administrator) doesn't know where the money is...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Definitely got to have a banner at The Amex highlighting the game at Home Park on the 24th as Fans Re-United. Even with other clubs playing on the 24th it needs message boards from all 92 clubs to get involved and ask supporters to turn up in Plymouth wearing colours if they cannot make it to own their sides game because of distance or even better live in Devon and Cornwall.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I'm really up for this and am looking to taking at least one coach, I have a facebook page "BHA Blues Away" and have spoken to Woodchip and set up an event called Fans Reunited Travel
Incompatible Browser | Facebook
Cost should be a maximum of £24 each, even less if I can get the coach cheap enough
If you are interested in putting your names down please contact me through my FB page or PM me and I will post full details when I get them
Jon

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Definitely got to have a banner at The Amex highlighting the game at Home Park on the 24th as Fans Re-United. Even with other clubs playing on the 24th it needs message boards from all 92 clubs to get involved and ask supporters to turn up in Plymouth wearing colours if they cannot make it to own their sides game because of distance or even better live in Devon and Cornwall.
Are the cameras at the AMEX on Wed 21st for Liverpool as well?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Posting this now on the other forums I use, I think I'll have more luck with Swindon than with Port Vale, proximity if nothing else. But the word needs spreading!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Would it be possible to chant at the Liverpool and Leeds games on behalf of PAFC? Just a simple Risdale Out chant, followed by the fans united chant. Use our moment in the spotlight to spread their weird.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Last edited:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Would post it on Charlton forums if I wasn't banned from them all. Can't see much take up from us unfortunately as Sept 24th is our annual all tickets £5 game, which attracts even the most fairweather of fans.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is Dan Gosling on Twitter? And does he have a decent following? He is from Plymouth, could raise the profile a little bit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would post it on Charlton forums if I wasn't banned from them all. Can't see much take up from us unfortunately as Sept 24th is our annual all tickets £5 game, which attracts even the most fairweather of fans.

How many are there?! Give me some sites and I'll go have some words with friends... Or I'll just have to Google. Help me out here!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
We could do the best we can for the 24th, see how things go, then use that as a platform to build on for the 8th, if the opportunity is still there. The first day will build up attention and publicity for the second.

Crawley v Plymouth on the Saturday inbetween (Oct 1st) provides opportunities too.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's very frustrating these forums where e-mail verification isn't enough. Sheffield United, Charlton, Brentford, even Yeovil! On to the next one, but it's frustrating. The threads wouldn't get much of a viewing tonight but they'd be sitting there for people to log on to tomorrow and that's how word starts. Still, I'll have a few verification e-mails in the morning to prompt me back to the sites to post.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It's very frustrating these forums where e-mail verification isn't enough. Sheffield United, Charlton, Brentford, even Yeovil! On to the next one, but it's frustrating. The threads wouldn't get much of a viewing tonight but they'd be sitting there for people to log on to tomorrow and that's how word starts. Still, I'll have a few verification e-mails in the morning to prompt me back to the sites to post.

Yeah, I am seeing the same thing

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, I am seeing the same thing

Very difficult to get the word out there when places won't let you post! I was already registered on the main Port Vale one, and the Swindon one, so there's those two out of the way and I now have my verification on Sheffield United's board so I am off there now to leave a post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here