[Albion] Fans Forum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
i don't really know what I want to get out of the forum. If I have my bollocks with me I will ask the difficult and obvious questions but do feel like I;ll get a media friendly politicians response.

I fear a relegation battle next season and I suppose I want some assurances that we are planning to progress.

I really don't want to be told about the fan zone or the difficulty in getting a seat on the train. The 90 minuts of football is really my only priority and if we don;t get that right then the other stuff is pointless.
TBF Barber talks about all this stuff pretty much everywhere. He did an hour long podcast for the club only a few weeks ago and has certainly responded to our recent form, injury crisis , the RDZ contract in other catch ups with fans, interviews with the press/ radio just in the last few weeks .his lengthy notes in the programme every week or so (three more of them to come!) always start with his feedback on recent results. Its not like the Forum is your only chance to hear from the club or hold them to account.
But of course some fans are rightly interested in the fan zone, the price of sausage rolls and the queues at Falmer as well.

Not sure he'll agree that we're in a relegation battle next season !- not sure many other fans would either but he'll no doubt give you a fair hearing as to why not i imagine.

are the club streaming this on youtube or is it just on t'wireless?
Yes. Its on both.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Definitely spaghetti if it is a SPAG BOL. Otherwise it would be a TAG BOL, innit.
I guessed that, but "spag bol" is English slag. I defiantly heard on some foody program that in Italy it is "tag bol" not that they would use that term. just wondered if it was true. But then there is probably more important things to ask him at a football fans forum :wink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I guessed that, but "spag bol" is English slag. I defiantly heard on some foody program that in Italy it is "tag bol" not that they would use that term. just wondered if it was true. But then there is probably more important things to ask him at a football fans forum :wink:
Rigatoni with their ragu mostly, from what I saw in Rome. And I bet that's what Roberto serves up.

And rightly so - the long stringy options are a bit of a messy, impractical NONSENSE, really, aren't they?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
"Spag Bol" doesnt exist in Italy, its effectivley an English dish using Italian elements that arent put together in Italy , (At least thats what I heard )

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
PLEASE can someone bring up RDZ’s favourite Italian food it will lighten up the evening!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PLEASE can someone bring up RDZ’s favourite Italian food it will lighten up the evening!
I hope they do too. Its an hour long programme. There's no harm with some light alongside the shade and some trivia alongside answers for why we've lost a lot of matches . And JC is very skilled at managing the fan's questions but also pushing Barber and RDZ for answers about form, transfers and contracts - he sometimes asks Qs himself - as he has of course interviewed them many times before.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Fair play, they are going ahead with it so presumably both are armed with a serious dose of positivity they can inject to the fanbase. Maybe it won't be pointless after all..

Looking forward to the write ups, particularly the WAB one

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Strategy/targets for the next few years…….
We scoffed at PL ready and top 10 but got there in the end, albeit with this current blip. So even if it is surrounded in the usual PR / corporate guff it is worth hearing the target.

I'm most interested in how the hell the women's team are going to be top 4 but i suspect that isn't priority tonight

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Rigatoni with their ragu mostly, from what I saw in Rome. And I bet that's what Roberto serves up.

And rightly so - the long stringy options are a bit of a messy, impractical NONSENSE, really, aren't they?
Probably have to go to Bologna for a "proper" Bolognese. I'm pretty sure it's normally served with tagliatelle there (or something like that anyway).

Which happens to be significantly closer to where De Zerbi's from.

I'm more interested in his views on how to make a carbonara anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

He should serve the players up the dishes I had in Rome. Man up on a diet of liver, kidneys, intestines and stomach then they wouldn’t have so many injuries.

Fans Forum with RDZ and PBOBE on 30th April. Get your questions about our corner routines and bottle tops ready. Has to be a potentially good sign that RDZ is attending.

Coorr that is good. I would be very critical of a lot if things there..read the We Are Brighton match report from b muff to understand why. I agree with all their points and would raise them at the forum if attending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports