Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I've been analysing this, and I have come to the conclusion that it can only mean: "Get ready chaps, I'm about to deliver a set-piece that poses absolutely zero threat to the opposition".
Hard call - I think it signifies the referees assistant has indicated that whilst the ball is not touching the line, technically the curve of the ball is covering the line and Pascal may now proceed. The rest of the routine has yet to be covered in training drills and everyone is eager to find out what should happen next.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Are you still in talks with Roberto on a new contract.

Have we now rescinded previous offers re new contract.

Has Roberto made it clear he will not sign a new contract.

Have Roberto or the club's positions changed after the horror show since Fulham away.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I want to know about forks

and whether the players or RDZ give one at the moment?

Also has an appt been made at the piccolo cuoco to discuss matters?

But most importantly I want the panel to know about me, my inside leg measurement, my 1st favourite player and my dislike for nike kits

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
as well as the usual questions about monorails, wifi coverage in the new fanzone & nut -free, gluten free milk in the concourses, I would like to know why we have to keep selling the "slim fit" nike shirts as opposed to ones that actually look half decent being worn on larger builds...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
would be interested to confirm the status on Kit for the forthcoming season as believe Nike contract was up, but think PB the Albion podcast suggested it had been renewed

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
i don't really know what I want to get out of the forum. If I have my bollocks with me I will ask the difficult and obvious questions but do feel like I;ll get a media friendly politicians response.

I fear a relegation battle next season and I suppose I want some assurances that we are planning to progress.

I really don't want to be told about the fan zone or the difficulty in getting a seat on the train. The 90 minuts of football is really my only priority and if we don;t get that right then the other stuff is pointless.
When Fanzone is open can see PB instructing Seagull travel to get buses to ground 2 hours before KO.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
When Fanzone is open can see PB instructing Seagull travel to get buses to ground 2 hours before KO.
I recall someone suggesting that the reason ST travel are arriving 15 mins earlier this season was conditional on their renewal as official club partner as people would spend more - I really hope this is bollocks!

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Bob Licker from Newhaven season ticket holder of course and will say has been at gillingham as well and today he is with his 12 year old son Robin
Robin will give his £1 pocket money to RDZ and beg him to stay . Q lots of laughter all around and that Will be the jest of the forums like usual

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I would like to ask what is going on regarding next season, do we need to look for a new manager or not? Obviously no one will answer that, but it would be nice to know, one way or another.

Oooh and ask RDZ if he uses spaghetti or tagliatelle for his spag bol? I hear that Italian's prefer the latter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here