Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
i don't really know what I want to get out of the forum. If I have my bollocks with me I will ask the difficult and obvious questions but do feel like I;ll get a media friendly politicians response.

I fear a relegation battle next season and I suppose I want some assurances that we are planning to progress.

I really don't want to be told about the fan zone or the difficulty in getting a seat on the train. The 90 minuts of football is really my only priority and if we don;t get that right then the other stuff is pointless.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
i don't really know what I want to get out of the forum. If I have my bollocks with me I will ask the difficult and obvious questions but do feel like I;ll get a media friendly politicians response.

I fear a relegation battle next season and I suppose I want some assurances that we are planning to progress.

I really don't want to be told about the fan zone or the difficulty in getting a seat on the train. The 90 minuts of football is really my only priority and if we don;t get that right then the other stuff is pointless.
Do you really, genuinely think TB/PB won't be doing that ? Seriously ??

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Do you really, genuinely think TB/PB won't be doing that ? Seriously ??
The question is “do we have the budget and willingness to pay the wages needed to progress or will we mark time until the current newbies mature” surely?

The downside to that is that once they do mature we’ll be moving them on :lolol:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Yep. I would imagine that at this rate it will get a lot easier to get a seat on the train.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Can someone just ask if RDZ is going to be at the club next season ?

So we can get a proper quote not just made up rumours.
A gasp/ooooohs from the audience, a chuckle and a glance at Barbs.

Then a 2 minute waffle about how much he wants to stay and things are being discussed.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Can someone just ask if RDZ is going to be at the club next season ?

So we can get a proper quote not just made up rumours.

Suggest that is still up in the air. If he does go will he be pushed or will he jump? I guess we’ll find out after the final match.

Gut feeling is that he wants to stay now and no bugger is going to give you a straight answer to your question just yet :smile:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'd be interested to know what analysis they are doing on the injuries. Have they identified any common themes in how these injuries are occurring or are they all just bad luck? Given how we strategise everything will we all be factoring in a certain level injury expectation in the composition of the squad, especially as most of the injuries we have had have been relatively long term ones with players out between one and 6 months.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Don’t see the point of an end of season forum. RDZ will just be grumpy and talk about how many injuries we had this season and that’s about it.
Cheer him up and ask him, hypothetically, whether he would choose McKenna or Martin as head coach next season.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hi Paul,
My name is Tom. TWOCHOICEStom for those of you who know me from NSC lol. Anyway you might know me as the guy who lost his iPad and some people don't know that I actually designed the world famous stand or fall banner. I live locally and don't have any pets at this time but I've always wanted a cat. I am now a season ticket holder in a very specific part of the stadium which means a great deal to all of you.

Anyway something about the Goldstone and Withdean even Gillingham because I think that's important to mention and now I'll try to talk and eat into your time to answer as much as possible. I will now create a horrendously awkward moment where I would like you all to force a snigger against your will. Now I will mumble my irrelevant question so you cannot hear. I will then repeat.

My question is for Roberto. Why do we got Nikeee?? I don't like them.

Many many thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here