Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Last year, before DW signed, didnt GP say Ali J could play forward? Not the most pleasing answer perhaps but pretty straight forward.

I hope someone asks about it, to get some clues. Maybe he'll mention some player who is normally in a different position, or a youngster (Sarmiento perhaps?).

If he is asked to name names, I think the list of forwards would be Welbeck, Maupay, Connolly, Trossard & Big Jürg with strong options from the U23s (Sarmiento & Ferguson).

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What UK time does the Turkish transfer window shut tonight?

It might influence the answers to any questions about Locadia or Baluta.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Paul Barber With the new scheme we have managed to get £200k extra from our ST holders so far and are very happy with it.and so are majority of supporters. Dont care what other clubs do. My job is to get as much money from Sts. Only club to supply free trtansprt transport and this has to be paid for

It may have looked llike only 25k attended but can assure you there was about 28k
I know we said we would replace Mithras house Park and Ride but to be honest thought you had forgotten and we are now saving money

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Will any Paul Barber haters have the guts to be as forceful/personal in their attacks at the Forum as they are on the internet?

No.

Certainly not a Paul BArber hater. In fact the opposite. Just think he has looked at sharing scheme as a means to increase income and not what will suit majority of ST holders

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It’s a physical event with 200 attendees so no Zoom. Club might stream it live via YouTube though. (They’ve done this for previous events)
BBC are making it available live globally and then on demand via BBC Sounds or on actual radios if you prefer.

So....am I able to listen to this, Chailey?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
External solutions are not always best.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thanks for posting summaries of questions and answers for those of us unable to listen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
BBC Radio Sussex

1st Question- no striker signed!

What was the explanation? "We are aware of areas of the squad we would like to add competition in, but the right targets have to be available at the right price. We remain looking closely at several targets and our team are always assessing our options across the globe. Whoever we sign has to be a good fit for our project here, and we will only sign the right person to fit our vision".

Something like that?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Perfectly good explanation by PB of random sampling of covid passes in advance of it potentially becoming mandatory……….

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
PB:
The clubs are constantly feeding the government with info. Many clubs have insufficient room outside the ground to hold huge numbers queuing.

99.9% certain that Covid checks are in law by 1st October.

May just be some of the people some of the time, due to logistics.

Trouble recruiting stewards, as competing against employers offering full time hospitality employment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here