Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans' Forum - 4th August

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I can accept what you are suggesting but the reality is that you know they will tell you nothing really and I dont like the ' Ive been a supporter since brigade.' Sorry this is not for me now.

The club don't have to yell us anything and at least they are giving the chance to be questioned. On the flip side I do hope that they are honest enough to tell those going why on earth have we only made two signings of any note yet we are a week away to the first ball being kicked and with only one fit centre back!

The clubs motto of #together also appears to have disappeared with last years promotion hopes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm bringing my drum this season and Herb will be blowing his trumpet , will the club have any problems with this ,can somebody without a goatie ask that question please , thanks .:vuvu:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Since about October 5th 1945 I dont remember but my mum told me grandad took me to the South Stand for my 2nd birthday. As they say it gets in your blood and stays there.

Impressive:

Puts my mid-70's start into perspective...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Chris, when he comes on, will you boo Murray?"

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Looking forward to tuning in to this tomorrow. No doubt Pritchard will be a hot topic and it'll be intersting to hear the board's views on this one

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Looking forward to tuning in to this tomorrow. No doubt Pritchard will be a hot topic and it'll be intersting to hear the board's views on this one

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

If he is still to sign (for anybody) then I doubt anything relating to him will be answered! Delicate negotiations and all that.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Really? They will say "player negotiations are not something we divulge to fans as it would weaken our position" /end.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Does the Club believe that the current system of Parachute Payments is "Fit for purpose" and even necessary?
Appreciate that it's not a BHA specific question, but one that we are impacted by, along with the rest of the championship. Interested to know if there are moves to challenge these from the FL72 or alternatives being looked at.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does the Club believe that the current system of Parachute Payments is "Fit for purpose" and even necessary?
Appreciate that it's not a BHA specific question, but one that we are impacted by, along with the rest of the championship. Interested to know if there are moves to challenge these from the FL72 or alternatives being looked at.

As we've never got there, of course it is unfair , makes it difficult, Tony Bloom already having to fork out blah blah blah.

But if we did get there we would have no problem using it as a safety blanket to properly invest at giving the Prem a good go

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

As we've never got there, of course it is unfair , makes it difficult, Tony Bloom already having to fork out blah blah blah.

But if we did get there we would have no problem using it as a safety blanket to properly invest at giving the Prem a good go
I get that, and don't disagree with the sentiment, but still think it's a questions that the Football League should be looking at - if it's not solving a problem and subsequently creating another. Maybe the parachute payments should be loaded the other way... loans to clubs who achieve promotion allowing them to compete in season 1? The danger for our Club and others is that the pressure to get there is arguably a greater financial risk than one being relegated ... Maybe its not a Fan's Forum question, but think there is a debate to be had.. and not just because I am bitter about Pritchard (Alright a bit of it is..)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here