Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fans Day Utd

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Singed, Its time this issue was put to bed. Protracted legal cases do no-one any good. I hope we see some protest and petitions to get Mal Morris out of the club as he seems to be the one that has caused all these problems by breaking the rules and then trying to wriggle out of the consequences.

I still feel for the fans of the other clubs Wycombe certainly have an axe to grind with this as it can certainly be argued that Derby should have been relegated that season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Singed, Its time this issue was put to bed. Protracted legal cases do no-one any good. I hope we see some protest and petitions to get Mal Morris out of the club as he seems to be the one that has caused all these problems by breaking the rules and then trying to wriggle out of the consequences.

I still feel for the fans of the other clubs Wycombe certainly have an axe to grind with this as it can certainly be argued that Derby should have been relegated that season.

Wycombe were fortunate to be in the Championship in the first place. They only made top 6 thanks to being boosted there with the season finishing 12 games early, the EFL applying a points-per-game average that gifted them the "projected" points to jump from 9th to 3rd in games that were never played.

On that front, I think Wycombe should wind their necks in.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Difficult to know how to react, we're desperate aren't we! Anyone who can guarantee that we a) Finish the season and b) Don't lose to many more academy players is going to be welcomed. Long term, who knows? I'm clinging to the idea that the only way an investor can make money is when we're back in the PL.

Fair enough, I don’t have any ill will towards Derby. It sums up why football is ****ed though.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Cheers all - If you didn't see BBC Breakfast this morning, take a look from 08:40, a piece about what DCFC means to the city, there may have been tears in the Rams' community!

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
I am not really concerned with the "if", "Buts" or "Maybe's" at the end of the day the club belongs to the supporters but is all too often f@cked up by certain individuals who suffer no loss but always seem to make more than a few quid out of destroying a club, not just football either.

Financial irregularities at a sports club should be punished by the law not by resource greedy (pick a sport) administrators, EFL, EPL etc.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Signed

Fond memories of Fans United. Out of interest does anyone who know who that guy supported (looked like Vialli) who was leading the go left go left chants at Priestfield?

Last I saw of him was in the back at of a police van after the game and he said “see you next year lads” as we walked by

Think he was the same Chelsea fan who was leading the chants at the fans united at the Goldstone. The one balancing precariously on the blue metal bits you lean against (i'm sure they have a name) in the North Stand.

He was wearing the light grey Chelsea away short from the mid 90s

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

In all honesty, Mel Morris is certainly not a popular figure right now and of course he's a very major contributor to our predicament he's BUT also not the problem right now - Squarely in the cross hairs for rams fans right now are the EFL, MFC and WWFC so you're not going to see protests against Morris per se but you'll probably here some less than nice language on Sunday....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Signed. Good luck even though I'm still a bit peeved with your fans reaction to Sollys serious injury a few years back.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I’ve newly converted my girlfriend into an Albion fan, if anyone has any videos they can find explaining fans United etc that I could share with her it would be greatly appreciated :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here