Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fans Day Utd

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Signed. I have nothing against Derby and their support. Had many a good away day up there for the beer alone.

I like the Flowerpot on King Street. Cracking venue

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Done.

I like to go to a games some times where I can relax just watch and have zero feelings one or the other about the result. As Reading ground is in walking distance from where I live, I went to the Reading v Derby game a few weeks ago.

Reading went two goals up and the Derby came back to make it 2-2 the equliser comming in injury time. I was wearing my Brighton scarf and hat with the badges hidden and as I was leaving the ground a Derby fan shouted "2 nil and you *ucked it up" at me.

He looked a bit confused when I just smiled and said "no problem" so for that reason alone I have signed it

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Signed.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Rams fan in peace
I was there that day(Fans day utd) still got the programme with Craig Maskell on the cover I got him to sign it too .
Any way you all know whats happening at Derby and I`m asking for all you seagulls to sign the petitions that are on social media .We need all the help we can get .To fight the EFL
Thanks in anticipation Alan

Signed and good luck

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
This is a tricky one. Mel Morris broke the rules and the Derby fans went on a ride. Feel very sorry for Whickham Wanderers who would have stayed in the Chammpionship last year if Deby had filed their accoubts one day earleir and on time in accordance with the FPL rules.

Will only sign the petition if Derby fans come out publicly against Mels Morris and show somne humiliation and understanding of the damage their Club has done gainst the football community. What do you say OP?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Signed, still one of my favourite away days / weekends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here