Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress - Is this idea in bad taste??

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I watched Under Suspicion last night on C4 and it was pretty cool I thought, got confused about the ending but I think I worked it out in the end :)

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I've got to go to a fancy dress party this weekend and I need a Nazi uniform (any excuse). Anyone know where I can hire/get hold of one? I want a proper smart one, not just some dodgy German WWII uniform. It's a good and evil party by the way and if I see anyone dressed as a paedophile I'll shoot them with my Luger.

Jason Speaks

Feb 4, 2004
Portslade
Phaedrus said:
I've got to go to a fancy dress party this weekend and I need a Nazi uniform (any excuse). Anyone know where I can hire/get hold of one? I want a proper smart one, not just some dodgy German WWII uniform. It's a good and evil party by the way and if I see anyone dressed as a paedophile I'll shoot them with my Luger.

Try Harvey's of Hove in Trafalgar Road Portslade 01273 430323.

They have a wide selection of military regalia from different countries and eras available for hire.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harveys is a dusty, shitty mess of a shop that stinks. I hired my Zorro outfit from there, and it smelt all musty. And my swrod was a bit bent.

A better bet would be the one in Shoreham (Ham Road I think, opposite the police station). Hiya Costumes its called.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what the hell are you doing Easy? so bored at work your quoting yourself? :dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
what the hell are you doing Easy? so bored at work your quoting yourself? :dunce:
No Crabbers, the server here at work is so SHITE that everything slows down to a jerky mess, which means sometimes I end up doing things I don't want to do on here. Like mis-quoting and mis-posting. I actually have to write everything in WORD, and cut n paste it onto here, otherwise it literally chugs along at about 1 letter per SECOND.

I can't work under these conditions.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
No Crabbers, the server here at work is so SHITE that everything slows down to a jerky mess, which means sometimes I end up doing things I don't want to do on here. Like mis-quoting and mis-posting. I actually have to write everything in WORD, and cut n paste it onto here, otherwise it literally chugs along at about 1 letter per SECOND.

I can't work under these conditions.

lol yeah remember you told me at the last England match :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here