Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress - Is this idea in bad taste??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Was talking to a few people yesterday over some beers and they are having a 'P' party where everyone is going as something/somebody beginning with the letter P.

One of them is going as a paedophile. He's going to have a plastic mackintosh, a bag of sweets, some milk bottles glasses and........

....a Tiny Tears dolls strapped to his waist as if he is doing naughty things to it. (It cries if you squeeze it, too).

Personally i thought it would be rather amusing if a bit close to the bone.

What does NSC think?

(sorry but i'm really quite bored)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I think its well outta order, but I'm far to PC for my own good :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why the letter 'P' ? Seems very wierd. Or do they work their way through the alphabet or something ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Why the letter 'P' ? Seems very wierd. Or do they work their way through the alphabet or something ?

Dunno really, that's just what it is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Are they taking the 'P' ? No, seriously I reckon it's in bad taste too.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
What about going as a palestinian and strapping a few fake strips of dynamite round his waist - could wear normal clothes as well. Or is that a bit close to the mark as well?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
you could dress like that and go as a pervert, but if you think going as a paedophile is funny whty dont you go as you are . . .a prat !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'd get a mullet, a green goalie top and gloves and go as the LEGEND that is Perry Digweed :clap:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'd cover ya self in shit and go as Portsmouth !!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If he dosen't get a very big smack in the mouth, I'll be amazed.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Was talking to a few people yesterday over some beers and they are having a 'P' party where everyone is going as something/somebody beginning with the letter P.

Friend of mine went to a New Years Eve party with the same setup, ie everyone went dressed up with the letter P as the theme....lots of punks, princess', etc, but he went as a pikey (leather jacket, sovereign rings, fake tatts, earings, etc)

Going as a peodo is a serious no no in my book (and in my line of work, a sackable offence)

If going as a peodo amuses you, then young Chappers you are a fuckwit, who obviously doesn't have kids or doesn't know anyone with young kids

But whatever rocks your boat I guess, but it says alot about you if dressing up as a child sex offender amuses you

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Fancy Dress - Is this idea in bad taste??

Dancin Ninja BHA said:

If going as a peodo amuses you, then young Chappers you are a fuckwit, who obviously doesn't have kids or doesn't know anyone with young kids

But whatever rocks your boat I guess, but it says alot about you if dressing up as a child sex offender amuses you

I don't think men f***ing kids is funny mate.

People laughed at the Brass Eye that was about Paedophilia didn't they?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Fancy Dress - Is this idea in bad taste??

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Going as a peodo is a serious no no in my book (and in my line of work, a sackable offence)
I daresay most people would have a few awkward questions to answer if they turned up at their workplace wearing a dirty mac and a 'Tiny Tears' strapped to their groin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here