Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Everest-he was a Mountain of a bloke who put the windows in at the Goldstone (just trying to lighten the mood before the handbags come out )

Good one :thumbsup:

Doesn't look like I'm going to get an answer does it S-A ?

Anyone else on here enlighten us as to what great deed "Everest" the NSC moderator has done in the Albions history?

He isn't a moderator. If you look at the list of posters logged in, the moderators are in bold.

Is that the answer? - In the history of Brighton & Hove Albion "Everest" has never been a moderator on NSC.:clap:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No- please tell. Whoever you think he is or has been, should he be effectively telling Brighton fans to FO to the BBS because he doesn't like what they post?

Wake up and smell the coffee Major, your constant ramblings about attendances are even annoying your fellow weeds !
They obviously were there during the Withdean years

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Wake up and smell the coffee Major, your constant ramblings about attendances are even annoying your fellow weeds !
They obviously were there during the Withdean years

If this was BBS fella there would be a bunch of your twats getting their panties in a bunch about a " weed" posting on your general discussion board and demanding a mod shift them to the away end...what a f***ing joke your team and support is.

I'll just say welcome. It's far nicer on here anyway as you clearly appreciate.

Everest's grandfather founded Brighton and Hove Albion, I believe. We know who to blame now . :angry:

Thank you Barrel. If his grandfather was around I would buy him a drink.

However, it is not an " achievement " of Everest or of the knee bending that ThunderBolt seems to think it warrants.

We move on.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If this was BBS fella there would be a bunch of your twats getting their panties in a bunch about a " weed" posting on your general discussion board and demanding a mod shift them to the away end...what a f***ing joke your team and support is.

I'll just say welcome. It's far nicer on here anyway as you clearly appreciate.

There's just as many on here who would like to banish the Palace "trolls" to a away end!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's just as many on here who would like to banish the Palace "trolls" to a away end!

Nigel bashing is much more enjoyable on the main board. We don't need to have an away end and sweep it under the carpet with an out of sight , out of mind solution.

Nigel bashing is much more enjoyable on the main board. We don't need to have an away end and sweep it under the carpet with an out of sight , out of mind solution.

I think I only posted one comment on the Main Palace Board - and it wasn't rude , just pointing out their hypocrisy towards other Clubs in respect of attendance - and I was swept immediately to the dead zone called the Away End - where about 8 Palace subhumans constantly post. The posts that flooded in on the Main Board were laughable and tipped me off to their weakness concerning attendances.

Did you have a spell on the Main Board SOG ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Doing so would cheapen the whole experience and would show us to be emotional cripples with an inferiority complex.

See what I did there?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I think I only posted one comment on the Main Palace Board - and it wasn't rude , just pointing out their hypocrisy towards other Clubs in respect of attendance - and I was swept immediately to the dead zone called the Away End - where about 8 Palace subhumans constantly post. The posts that flooded in on the Main Board were laughable and tipped me off to their weakness concerning attendances.

Perhaps it's the same 8 Palace ultras who tun up for fan nights at smell?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Stuck in the away end you cannot respond to posts like this : "I think its actually good that Major is focussing his attention on Palace as if he wasn't he'd probably be at the nearest infants school trying to 'touch' little children".

Stuck in the away end you cannot respond to posts like this : "I think its actually good that Major is focussing his attention on Palace as if he wasn't he'd probably be at the nearest infants school trying to 'touch' little children".

I blame it all on a misunderstanding between myself and MaidenEagle's youngest son at the Crawley Leisure Pool.:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here