Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What was it that Mellotron said that got him thrown off the General discussion board? He said "phenomenal" and the BBS mods bounced him.

I'm proud that we let the Palace boys post on our main forum and that our mods let them get away with all kinds of mischief. Their posters get the right knock if one of our gentlemen contribute on their boards. It really says it all about the emotional maturity of NSC. I genuinely feel sorry for the Palace fans. Their club is a f***ing joke in all regards except their squad. The supporters, the ground, the goal music and the jesters outfit strip...it must be just plain embarrassing to support them.

S'like North Korea over there. I wasn't even trolling but they're having none of it. They don't like to hear home truths.

They spend half their time backing each other up and reassuring each other that little old Brighton are shit and ALL our fans are plastics, save in the knowledge that nasty BHA fans can't correct them regarding Palace having a far clearer history of plastic support.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Seems they have been at it again - in trying to whip up interest in selling tickets for our forthcoming match on the 17th March they set up a "CPFC membership" scheme (£25) to allow fans to jump the ticketing system queue.

Guess how many signed up - 16.:D

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239841 POST 644 page 33

thread also features another public dust up between Steve Parish and fan.

You realise the membership scheme has been in place since the late 80s?

Oh, of course not.

No wonder your own fans take the piss out of you both on here and on the BBS.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Oh, of course not.

When you go back to the BBS, can you take him with you?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's a £20 deposit isn't it?

What a f***ing idiot.
The £20 is deducted from the cost of the season ticket. Those on the waiting list are genuinely interested and there are so many the club has prioritised the list into 5 groups for seat selection purposes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
I had a look on the Brighton site and found the map. Looks like I'm right in the corner.

It appears there are plenty of seats available in the block next to the away fans there. It said there was no restrictions on whether on tickets so I assume you could just set up and account and buy one next to the Palace fans if we sold out. I think a lot of Palace fans did this years ago at Coventry when we had to draw to make play offs on the last day. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend openly being a Palace fan in the home area but surely if you were going to sit on your hands all game, this wouldn't be a bad shout to soak up a bit of Palace fans atmosphere.
I have just had a look at that and I can't believe what I am reading.
They have a loyalty points system in place where for our game a minimum of 50 loyalty points are required for a ticket. It looks like 10 points are awarded for each ticket purchased for home league games.
Now this is the bit, they have a waiting list for season tickets and it COSTS YOU £20 TO GO ON THE LIST!! unbelievable.

Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.

No mention of 10 loyalty points for away games and 20 points for home cup games or the fact the points total is halved for the following season.

Oh, of course not.

How's your Dad ? Still supporting Chelsea:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He called me a name. *shudders*

He called me a name. *shudders*

As I thought - a pithy comment but no answer to my question.

Seems to me that the majority of people on here only want to slag off the Club, the players and other Albion fans. Unfortunately the majority of them are moderators.

I bet you leave after 85 minutes as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As I thought - a pithy comment but no answer to my question.

Seems to me that the majority of people on here only want to slag off the Club, the players and other Albion fans. Unfortunately the majority of them are moderators.

I bet you leave after 85 minutes as well.

You haven't a clue who Everest is, have you? Let me give you a clue. Read the history of our club and look up the name of Everest.

You haven't a clue who Everest is, have you? Let me give you a clue. Read the history of our club and look up the name of Everest.

No- please tell. Whoever you think he is or has been, should he be effectively telling Brighton fans to FO to the BBS because he doesn't like what they post?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Emm yes. But please tell me his greatness in the history of Brighton & Hove Albion, I am intrigued.

His exact words were When you go back to the BBS, can you take him with you?
That is not the same, in fact, you were abusive to him.

I didn't say he was great. I said look up the name of Everest in BHA's history.

His exact words were When you go back to the BBS, can you take him with you?
That is not the same, in fact, you were abusive to him.

I didn't say he was great. I said look up the name of Everest in BHA's history.

Amounts to the same.

Do I hear the sound of back tracking ? - you said I haven't a clue who Everest is - this implies that there is something special about him - please tell me as you seem to have appointed yourself as his spokesperson.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
I had a look on the Brighton site and found the map. Looks like I'm right in the corner.

It appears there are plenty of seats available in the block next to the away fans there. It said there was no restrictions on whether on tickets so I assume you could just set up and account and buy one next to the Palace fans if we sold out. I think a lot of Palace fans did this years ago at Coventry when we had to draw to make play offs on the last day. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend openly being a Palace fan in the home area but surely if you were going to sit on your hands all game, this wouldn't be a bad shout to soak up a bit of Palace fans atmosphere.
I have just had a look at that and I can't believe what I am reading.
They have a loyalty points system in place where for our game a minimum of 50 loyalty points are required for a ticket. It looks like 10 points are awarded for each ticket purchased for home league games.
Now this is the bit, they have a waiting list for season tickets and it COSTS YOU £20 TO GO ON THE LIST!! unbelievable.

Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.

The £20 is a deposit which comes off the price of the ticket. I assume Crystal Palace don't need to do this as nobody is interested in standing in a tin pot ground. Loyalty points are commonly used in grounds that are full up my friend. Again a problem i very much doubt palace have.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Everest-he was a Mountain of a bloke who put the windows in at the Goldstone (just trying to lighten the mood before the handbags come out )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here