Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan videos of Hemed's penalty here please...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My lad took it.....we were in row L, 125/6 I think.......

Yes you were close. H 150 ish P7. Hopefully we'll meet after a run or something as I owe you thanks and a massive beer for all your advice.

I was a bit disappointed that we were in the corner as I thought it would be quiet but it went properly mental when that went in.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes you were close. H 150 ish P7. Hopefully we'll meet after a run or something as I owe you thanks and a massive beer for all your advice.

I was a bit disappointed that we were in the corner as I thought it would be quiet but it went properly mental when that went in.

Agreed - bit disappointed when I saw how far forward we were but it was fine.....and no, you don't, but we'll have one anyway [emoji3]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Stockdale is our player, he could of atleast clapped, he didnt have to run around waving his arms but a respectful clap would of been nice.
Murray didn't clap or anything for the goals he's scored against us, and I've always been glad of that. I think Stockdale's right not to celebrate.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Murray didn't clap or anything for the goals he's scored against us, and I've always been glad of that. I think Stockdale's right not to celebrate.

Scoring a goal is different. Watching your team mate score a 90th min game winning penalty is different. Atleast clap to yourself, kneeling there like that almost looked like he was apologising to the fans behind him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Scoring a goal is different. Watching your team mate score a 90th min game winning penalty is different. Atleast clap to yourself, kneeling there like that almost looked like he was apologising to the fans behind him.
Well we can agree to disagree. It makes no difference to us at all, I don't see the problem.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I appreciate all clubs have knobby fans, I doubt our drongos are any better or worse than everybody else's.

But is Stockdale's response to an Albion winning goal really worth bibbling on about?
Does it really matter?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Fair play to Stockdale for not celebrating![/QUOTE]

It's pathetic, his body language is saying he wants it to miss.
We employ him & if he doesn't want us to score then he can go back to Fulham instead of Dunk.
They only played him 10 times a year over 4 years treating him like a reserve, hardly the club of his life. What does he think he owes a club that disregarded his 'talent?
Disgraceful & childish act & he should be told this

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Fair play to Stockdale for not celebrating!

We employ him & if he doesn't want us to score then he can go back to Fulham instead of Dunk.
They only played him 10 times a year over 4 years treating him like a reserve, hardly the club of his life. What does he think he owes a club that disregarded his 'talent?
Disgraceful & childish act & he should be told this[/QUOTE]

After THAT save at 1-1 I think that what you have said is not 100% a reflection upon the reality. Just my opinion.

DS.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
3 wins out of 3, 2 clean sheets, new signings still to be added to the squad and top of the table. You'd think everyone would have nothing to moan about, but alas, some people will find something!

el punal

I

Why is it a disgraceful and childish act? Would it suit you if he jumped and down like a demented baboon?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

And you don't see the irony in posting this?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Disgraceful & childish act & he should be told this

And you don't see the irony in posting this?[/QUOTE]
Blimey, that's harsh. He'd jogged out for the second half past the home crowd and was clapped all the way, had one of his best games for us and made a stunning save, and everything he demonstrates on and off the pitch marks him out as a fantastic club player. Just showed a bit of class as far as I am concerned.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
And you don't see the irony in posting this?
Blimey, that's harsh. He'd jogged out for the second half past the home crowd and was clapped all the way, had one of his best games for us and made a stunning save, and everything he demonstrates on and off the pitch marks him out as a fantastic club player. Just showed a bit of class as far as I am concerned.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you! Those weren't my words, they just seemed like it from a quoting cock-up earlier in the thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here