Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan videos of Hemed's penalty here please...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm sorry to be picky, particularly on a day as joyous as this, but that fan celebration in front of the camera is shit.

:lolol:

I only spotted it after the 5th watch as I was concentrating on the players.

You're right though, last minute pen to win..................i would have been going mental! :albion2:

....must have been the ''Neutral Zone''

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lolol:

I only spotted it after the 5th watch as I was concentrating on the players.

You're right though, last minute pen to win..................i would have been going mental! :albion2:

....must have been the ''Neutral Zone''
He moves like a ****ing teletubby. And not Dipsy, the cool one, but Tinky ****ing Winky.

PS - If you're on here Mr Mince, good job on going to the game and supporting us. Please work on your celebration.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He moves like a ****ing teletubby. And not Dipsy, the cool one, but Tinky ****ing Winky.

PS - If you're on here Mr Mince, good job on going to the game and supporting us. Please work on your celebration.

Mr Mince :lolol:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watch the Albion player running in on the left, on my small screen it may be LuaLua. As the penalty is taken he pauses and also kicks an invisible ball.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
how do you add a video??
stupid question, just got back and i am ready to put it on

EDIT -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBJiOpeA32Y&feature=youtu.be

Capture.JPG

???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Did you take that? You were pretty close to us. We were right in the bottom left corner as we looked. My lad and his mate (8 and 9 year olds) in the front row as it became about G or so. Mine in a yellow away kit covered in tomato ketchup!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did you take that? You were pretty close to us. We were right in the bottom left corner as we looked. My lad and his mate (8 and 9 year olds) in the front row as it became about G or so. Mine in a yellow away kit covered in tomato ketchup!

My lad took it.....we were in row L, 125/6 I think.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here