Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] fan ejected last night

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think most supporters are now bored with the 'we pay your benefits chant' and have moved on, which is why it didn't really catch on last night, just a small group at the back singing it.

The 'you can stick your f****** clackers up your arse' ... slightly more popular though. :whistle:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is true.

Whilst homophobic abuse is absolutely abhorrent, it’s never made me feel sick let alone actually be sick like Liz was. I still don’t know what they sang to make her sick?

The worst I ever experienced was away at Leicester, we were by the canvas segregation, directly on the other side were the most unpleasant ***** I’ve ever experienced at a football game. Bearing in mind we were mostly middle aged couples, men and women, grown ups, you know the type, (not quite bobble hatters), their fans, 3 or 4 feet away, were apoplectic with rage, they looked like their heads were going to explode such was the ferocity of the (homophobic) abuse and bile they were spouting. Now I’m not going to feel sick about that, but blimey, it was really ****ing horrible. Naturally the stewards did absolutely nothing, it was in 2004/5, we won the game, 1-0. I’ve seen it to a lesser extent in subsequent visits, and we shouldn’t forget the slapper incident, it just seems that leicester really do have some scummy fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here