Falmer ramp up events

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i heard kuipers testimonial as well + 1st game i think is around june

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I don't think we should go for a Premiership side. We will end up with the southern based supporters of those clubs coming to the stadium. We want our fans. Get a decent European team.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Am I the only person who has absolutely no interest in the ramp-up events? I don't care if it's Man United, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc. Dare I say it, I don't even care if it's Michel's testimonial. I won't go to anything before the first game. I haven't spent the last 13 years dreaming of a new stadium and imagining my first time there to be a meaningless match against a big club's reserves in front of a 75% capacity crowd. I most certainly have been MOIST over the prospect of a packed Amex on August 6th and our first real match and all the emotion that will bring. I don't care what they plan beforehand, it won't tempt me.

This, but missing MK's teste would kill me.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
No way. My love for Michel will never die, in fact it is behind only my love for Gary Barlow and Lewis Hamilton, and I can't imagine anybody breaking into that triangle of passion. However, WHATEVER they plan for Falmer before the first real match will only ruin the experience of August 6th.

I have to agree with that, in a way. It will be nice to see the very FIRST match on the pitch but nothing will compare to the first league game that will be played.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Am I the only person who has absolutely no interest in the ramp-up events? I don't care if it's Man United, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc. Dare I say it, I don't even care if it's Michel's testimonial. I won't go to anything before the first game. I haven't spent the last 13 years dreaming of a new stadium and imagining my first time there to be a meaningless match against a big club's reserves in front of a 75% capacity crowd. I most certainly have been MOIST over the prospect of a packed Amex on August 6th and our first real match and all the emotion that will bring. I don't care what they plan beforehand, it won't tempt me.

I bet you would be first in the queue if a Take That concert was a ramp up event!! :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd heard that Chelsea will be here for a July friendly

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
How was the Protest today Sam? Shame about missing it but i was DIE'ING for a Burger King.

Check my facebook wall. Its all pretty much on there. Including the bit where I "had a go at the police" (which means i chanted whilest looking anywhere near them or when we chanted "let us out" when they needlessly kettled us near Palmeria)

you should have got a McDonalds and you know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here