Falmer Decision (please break the news in this thread)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Well done seaweed. The only shame is that by 2008 the gulf between our clubs will be so huge that we are unlikely to be playing each other!
Seriously tho, congratulations.
Can't wait to see you lot stunned into silence when the mighty Palace come to town to beat you in your new stadium.

fink

Mar 15, 2004
not far away
essexeagle said:
Well done seaweed. The only shame is that by 2008 the gulf between our clubs will be so huge that we are unlikely to be playing each other!
Seriously tho, congratulations.
Can't wait to see you lot stunned into silence when the mighty Palace come to town to beat you in your new stadium.

Dont worry Essex, you'll soon catch us up

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Knighthoods for Dick and Martin

Sir Knight and Sir Perry !!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
finally got to a computer after being away all day yesterday, just gotta say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
Fantastic news.
You all really deserve this so much.
Congratulations from the North Wales Sheepshaggers.

FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

Cheers lad. And this comes on top of your good news earlier this week. It's brilliant news, and makes up for the week up to Friday, when I've been feeling so rough it's been a battle just to get to the computer. Now it's :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: All the best for Wrexham and I hope you now get a fan in charge.

BHA 1:0 Nimbys
Wrexham fans 1:0 Hamilton

FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
:bowdown: :bowdown: :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2:

YES!!!! Less then 3 years (hopefully!)

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
We'll be investing in a BHAlba Block of Season Tickets application ... :clap2: :clap2:

and praying Easyjet and BA don't give up their cheap Edinburgh / Glasgow to Gatwick routes .... :drink: :drink: :drink: :angel: :angel:

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
Heard the decission on Juice yesterday and all i can say is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justice has been rightly served. Will be proudly walking through Falmer village in my ALbion shirt monday!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you Mr Prescott

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
lets call falmers press box........the press'cot box

Attachments

• prescott.jpg.jpg
    prescott.jpg.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 148

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports