Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Decision (please break the news in this thread)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :rescott: :bowdown: :albion:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Wowee!

When/how can we order tickets(s) for the opening match?????????

Happy to pay now watch later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
zego said:
Wowee!

When/how can we order tickets(s) for the opening match?????????

Happy to pay now watch later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Match day sales of ticket places are by agreement between the Council and the Albion. It says so in the ODPM letter.

That could mean the Council could allow "pay on the day". It does not rule it out.

I think the letter says the travel premium vouchers will remain, although I would need to be sure about that. I think that is a condition, not sure though.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Only just been able to get on!

Here is the moment the news reached the world. BBC news the first one to break it.

falmerannounce6um.jpg

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
:albion: :albion: Get in there u f***ing beauty :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :albion: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :clap: :drink: :clap2: :clap2: :albion:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Should be a good atmosphere at the Stadium of Plight for a change. :clap2:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
first chance to get on board, so first chance to say....wooo hoooo..................................:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tried to join in with the euphoria on here yesterday, got the all important news within seconds of Ed's post-then meltdown...

Who cares? We've beaten Mavis Saggytits and her band of inbreds:clap2: Big thank you to DK, MP and their legal team-what an outstanding job they've done.

Today I'm using the train to get to Brighton so I can celebrate to my heart's content:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Only just been able to get on!

Here is the moment the news reached the world. BBC news the first one to break it.

falmerannounce6um.jpg

I saw it on the official site before 08:17

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Couldn't get on y'day but who cares! We got a new stadium!! What a night of celebrations and more today!!! Was sitting quietly at my desk with a warm glow inside having heard at 8am Friday. No proper Albion fans to celebrate with in Buckinghamshire but will be with my brethrin later this morning in gods county of SUSSEX by the sea! ARISE SIRs MARTIN & DICK, TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE HALL OF LEGENDS!

So, it brings 10years of exhaustive campaigning to an end to keep Albion alive, we now have a future. Impossible to convey how delighted we are that it’s all paid off. But……a BIG heartfelt thank you to those who have helped support our campaign (special mention for Leigh my wife, for putting up with my Falmer rants since 2000 A.D!);

after….100,000+ letters to authorities, 2 public enquiries, £5million in legal fees, a top 20 hit, 1 racehorse in our name, 2 temporary homes, several marches (inc London), a 65,000 strong petition, valentines flowers from every football club to downing street, 2 Parliamentary early day motions, 150+ MP signatures, 1 local referendum, the longest sporting planning application and enquiry in history (even Sizewell B nuclear reactor took less time) and countless lies from the NIMBY opposition to try and delay us into bankruptcy (LOSERS!!)……WE DID IT!

HOME AT LAST.....FOR GOOD!! SEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!

:clap2: :lolol: :clap2: :drink: :lolol: :albion: :drink:

Dandyman

In London village.
Only just got on but...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drunk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here