Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Falmer bar uni

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Saw this place advertised a while back alternative to ground etc,anyone tried ?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Student Union bar isn’t too bad, although you may struggle to find a seat in winter. Don’t expect student prices.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Pre book and your fine. Closest place for an off site pre match beer.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This is about the bar in Sussex Uni, no idea about Brighton uni. It’s quite small and not a lot of standing room. If you can’t get a seat (which is likely) it’s a bit crap. That said decent range of food at good prices.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is about the bar in Sussex Uni, no idea about Brighton uni. It’s quite small and not a lot of standing room. If you can’t get a seat (which is likely) it’s a bit crap. That said decent range of food at good prices.
Mung bean stew and pot noodles?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mid 70's it was frequently used before the 'all nighters' (was never a student) to see Hawkwind, Gong, The Clash, The Cars, John Otway and probably a lot of others I can't remember. When we first got to the Amex, used to go with my son occasionally (who was a student there) and was great for a pre-match beer and organic, vegan bite to eat.

He graduated about 8 years ago and haven't been since :wink:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Student Union bar isn’t too bad, although you may struggle to find a seat in winter. Don’t expect student prices.
Which side is it,I looked stadium side and couldn't find,is it under the subway?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Do you have to be a,student I forgot to ask ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mid 70's it was frequently used before the 'all nighters' (was never a student) to see Hawkwind, Gong, The Clash, The Cars, John Otway and probably a lot of others I can't remember. When we first got to the Amex, used to go with my son occasionally (who was a student there) and was great for a pre-match beer and organic, vegan bite to eat.

He graduated about 8 years ago and haven't been since :wink:
You are me!

used to be called the crypt and saw many top quality bands there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The idea of snake bite and black before a football match doesn’t really appeal im afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here