Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Fake street food coming to you real soon!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I’m sure the working class can afford the odd Trolls burger.

You sound very in touch with the working class, I'll pass the word around to try a trolls burger.

On a personal note I refuse to pay a tenner for 60p worth (quarter pound) of meat patty in a bun with a bit of veg and sauce on. It's just a burger.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’m sure the working class can afford the odd Trolls burger.

WC_Mum: "Hey kids! It's nearly noon, anyone fancy burgers for lunch?"

WC_Kid#1: "Smashing, mum! Can I have large chips, tomato sauce and a strawberry milkshake with mine?"

WC_Kid#2: "Happy Meal for me please mum!"

WC_Dad: "HOW much?! For THAT poncey shit?! Having a LARF aincha?!"

Troll: "**** off and DIE you plebs! And never dare darken my burger van door again! And STOP chucking that beetroot on the floor!"

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
The reason possibly may have been to do with the terms of his operating licence which may have strictly forbidden him opening before 12. So maybe he didn't want to risk losing his operating licence and thereby his business.

Fair enough

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What kind of oddball wants a burger before noon anyway? :mad:

A hungover person? Might also explain why [MENTION=7759]macka[/MENTION]y junior was really scratchy and irritable. :lolol:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
A hungover person? Might also explain why [MENTION=7759]macka[/MENTION]y junior was really scratchy and irritable. :lolol:
IF we had this discussion in the flesh You would not feel the need to insult my child Please tell me what makes you feel the need on the net Is because you feel you can get away with it ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
WC_Mum: "Hey kids! It's nearly noon, anyone fancy burgers for lunch?"

WC_Kid#1: "Smashing, mum! Can I have large chips, tomato sauce and a strawberry milkshake with mine?"

WC_Kid#2: "Happy Meal for me please mum!"

WC_Dad: "HOW much?! For THAT poncey shit?! Having a LARF aincha?!"

Troll: "**** off and DIE you REAL WC plebs! And never dare darken my burger van door again! And STOP chucking that beetroot on the floor!"

EDITED for you[emoji106]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
IF we had this discussion in the flesh You would not feel the need to insult my child Please tell me what makes you feel the need on the net Is because you feel you can get away with it ?

I was not insulting your son with that post. I was humouring you and him, hence the smiley. If you are upset and offended then I apologise.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I'm genuinely intrigued. What exactly did your boy say to the burger troll and what did the burger troll man say to your son that was so rude?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
To be honest I don't know I never asked perhaps they just rubbed each other up the wrong way All I was saying was that if you run a business Then you have to be aware of the way you come across to people Like I said it may just have been the way he was told he wasn't serving until 12

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To be honest I don't know I never asked perhaps they just rubbed each other up the wrong way All I was saying was that if you run a business Then you have to be aware of the way you come across to people Like I said it may just have been the way he was told he wasn't serving until 12

So you don't know what was said but you know your son was in the right? I admire your loyalty. Sort of.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

TBF your son missed out.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
So you don't know what was said but you know your son was in the right? I admire your loyalty. Sort of.

Thank you for saying I was even handed I must admit I do try to be But sometimes I do come out on the side of friends and family And it was not about who was right and wrong It was about trying to keep customers happy Which in this case maybe would have took just a explanation as to why he could not put a burger on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here