NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I've seen worse...

IMG_1164.jpeg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You just know, KNOW that this monstrosity is the direct result of some latté-swilling, sandal-wearing, ponytailed, green-haired, nose-ringed bearded TWERP being given licence to commission something "modern and edgy" for the Churchill Square tree this year.

Utterly, utterly embarrassing.
I bet they wear a f***ing DRY ROBE to walk their stupid little dog and all.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I went to IKEA yesterday, in Bristol. I went to the bistro / shop by the exit for marzipan cakes and cinnamon buns. They had NEITHER.

Absolute shambles.

IKEA OUT.
We went to the Croydon version on Saturday evening. Meat balls, chips and gravy with blackberry and raspberry cheesecake

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Whomever approved that has really no clue as to how to attract people to a near empty, run-down and failing shopping centre. FFS, I'm all for a little 'modern take' on things, but that is a complete bastardisation of a Christmas tree, and was a complete waste of effort (and undoubtedly a fair bit of money).
Unless it was created by volunteers, of course - like Class 3 at Kings School/similar.
A very shameful (lack of) effort, by all those responsible.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Whomever approved that has really no clue as to how to attract people to a near empty, run-down and failing shopping centre. FFS, I'm all for a little 'modern take' on things, but that is a complete bastardisation of a Christmas tree, and was a complete waste of effort (and undoubtedly a fair bit of money).
Unless it was created by volunteers, of course - like Class 3 at Kings School/similar.
A very shameful (lack of) effort, by all those responsible.

If it was produced by volunteers a local school, we'd all feel a bit guilty and quite rightly, back off

But I'll bet someone was PAID for that :tosser:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
If it was produced by volunteers a local school, we'd all feel a bit guilty and quite rightly, back off

But I'll bet someone was PAID for that :tosser:
I would feel no guilt at all, just slightly less anger and disappointment.
Jeez...we've all been through the mill in recent years, (for many reasons). Ground-up/down and sprinkled on many plates of shit that life has offered-up. The one single thing that could spread a little cheer has been utterly wasted.
Who actually approved such a thing? Seriously?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I quite like it.

I assume Santa has set up his grotto elsewhere?
Let's be honest if the end user likes it and all stakeholders are engaged, what's not to like with the blue sky thought process, driving the statement in to the minds of future lifestyle beliefs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here