algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There's already a thread.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
With all the similar threads popping up on this draw, there's bound to be some deja vu when our ball's pulled out of the hat.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Home to Leyton Orient, so we can give Russell Slade and the ex Brighton boys a few cheers, before dumping them out of the cup so that they can concentrate on getting promoted

OR Manchester United at home. It's the last of the big clubs not to play at the Amex, and I think its too early for one of the Premiership big boys. Much rather have midtable fodder in the third round.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Home to Leyton Orient, so we can give Russell Slade and the ex Brighton boys a few cheers, before dumping them out of the cup so that they can concentrate on getting promoted

OR Manchester United at home. It's the last of the big clubs not to play at the Amex, and I think its too early for one of the Premiership big boys. Much rather have midtable fodder in the third round.

When did man city play at the Amex?

Sunderland, southend, orient or Man U at home please

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going to watch the draw on TV - hope they have got rid of the dreadful theme music that precedes it. It's so dreary.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I've got a feeling it's going to be Palace or Sunderland - hope i'm wrong though

I would like it to be Arsenal away

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
48 Home

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I watching the game in Savannah please post the draw we are at a children Chrismas party raising money for the Chestnut tree. Trust. Give us a good one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here