southend-millwall
Sunderland-carlisle
Yeovil-orient

would gladly go along to see any of those ties

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Seaford by the sea

Pleased with this will be able to get in the family stand and take my 7 yr old to her 2nd game. Suggest barber targets people like me and extend family areas. Whatever the price this still won't be anywhere a full house. Too many spoilt by recent years successes and glamour fixtures. This thread is already showing up how fickle some have become. It's a 3pm Saturday game certain to be discounted. No excuses not to go really.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
£25? Half that!

Do you want someone to pay it for you as well? Would you like a free pie on top, amd programme?

£25 would be a fair price, £20 in the North. Make the away tickets £15 a pop and fill the south for atmosphere and bums on seats.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Seaford by the sea

Pleased with this will be able to get in the family stand and take my 7 yr old to her 2nd game. Suggest barber targets people like me and extend family areas. Whatever the price this still won't be anywhere a full house. Too many spoilt by recent years successes and glamour fixtures. This thread is already showing up how fickle some have become. It's a 3pm Saturday game certain to be discounted. No excuses not to go really.

Plenty of reasons not to go.
Petrol cost.
Time
Food.
Tickets cost

Boring Ties to see a team we will see twice this year...

If anyone wants my seats (2) they are welcome.....They might want them for the whole of April when I am away....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you want someone to pay it for you as well? Would you like a free pie on top, amd programme?

£25 would be a fair price, £20 in the North. Make the away tickets £15 a pop and fill the south for atmosphere and bums on seats.

The away price has to be the same as the home price to avoid discriminatory pricing.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Problem is both teams are fairly evenly matched, or at least have been when we've played each other. I reckon it'll be a draw and a replay that we could do without.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the tickets will be £25 and the crowd will be 25k+. It is an evenly matched game that both teams will believe they can win and it is the FA Cup so the fans will come.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The away price has to be the same as the home price to avoid discriminatory pricing.

£25 would still be perfectly reasonable, and considerably cheaper than a league game. It should be a good game though, neither side will want a replay so hopefully it will be a cracker.

I'm looking forward to it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
£25 would still be perfectly reasonable, and considerably cheaper than a league game. It should be a good game though, neither side will want a replay so hopefully it will be a cracker.

I'm looking forward to it.

Me too..Great way to start the new year ..Bournemouth at home followed by another home game

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I imagine the transport cost of the ticketing cannot be reduced if that is to operate and so that would stop tickets falling to much below £25.00

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here