Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I am so disappointed that I cannot attend, but I will be watching.

I was at the old Wembley for the 1983 Final and I really don't think the lads will need a team talk if they watch this...

Whiteside, horrible...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Was just wondering how many of our players have played at Wembley before and had a look at the team that played City in the last semi
Screenshot_20230421_143308_Chrome.jpg

Gross was out injured that day, but the quality of the current side to that one is startling.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Can’t we have Robert Jones as referee instead of 4th official? Please? He had an excellent game.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Was just wondering how many of our players have played at Wembley before and had a look at the team that played City in the last semi
View attachment 159961
Gross was out injured that day, but the quality of the current side to that one is startling.
Dan Burn an unused sub, and next season he might be playing Champions League football!

So from that squad Dunk, Burn, Bissouma and Murray (obviously not any older) would get in our current squad?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
In todays press conference, De Zerbi said a couple of players need to be assessed and we still have a couple of days before the hand. I’m wondering if it’s possible Ferguson might be fit enough for the bench .

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
In todays press conference, De Zerbi said a couple of players need to be assessed and we still have a couple of days before the hand. I’m wondering if it’s possible Ferguson might be fit enough for the bench .
Yep definitely seems like they’re not completely out of contention.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Keeping the opposition guessing about his preferred formation.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Lewis Dunk, Danny Welbeck, Adam Lallana, and two others of the squad have played at Wembley before...Who are they ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here