AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's almost as if people have completely forgotten that Albion played at Wembley on December 13 2017....

It was like watching us play Chelsea :lolol:

57DABD16-2CE2-42FE-A326-A9F1D5EDC3B0.jpeg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I went to that game with a spurs supporting mate up in the cheap seats somewhere in the home end. Fair to say it wasn't full.
It was a shame we didn't manage to hold on for the 1-0 loss.
April 2019 was even worse. We literally kept hoofing it upfield to no-one. It almost worked, very late winner (Eriksen I think). Absolutely dreadful to watch.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
April 2019 was even worse. We literally kept hoofing it upfield to no-one. It almost worked, very late winner (Eriksen I think). Absolutely dreadful to watch.
On reflection, I went to a few spurs games with him that season, and I think I've conflated all the terrible football from each match into one awful memory.
Always worth remembering how far we've come though.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
So...less than 32hrs b4 my semi final adventure begins and one vital decision still needs to be made. WHAT UNDER CRACKERS DO I WEAR FOR THE BIG DAY? My boys are heading down from Newcastle tomorrow and we are departing Three Bridges at 6.59 on Sunday. Now the problem is I'm not the world's biggest drinker and any type of refreshment whether it be alcohol or non alcoholic, hot or cold seems to head south alot quicker than I would like it too. Now my two lads are like most sons in their mid twenties...very quick to take the Micky out of the poor father's weak bladder. I like the whole day out atmosphere and experience and am not going to let my predicament get the better of me or ruin our day out. Do I...
A, boxers
B, briefs
C, commando
D, The wife's lucky thong!!!
E, take a trip to tescos for some first time mens tenna pants?

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Annoying that the weather forecast for Wembley tomorrow is rain all fecking day :down:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Craig Pawson 😨 who can forget Burnley. Dopey

However - with Michael Oliver as VAR, at least Pawson’s impact will hopefully be countered.

Crossing all fingers 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here