Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Thought I'd chance my arm, even though I'm priority 3 at 2pm this afternoon. I can still get all the way through to selecting seats, but when assigning a friend from my list, they're all greyed out and un-selectable. I'm assuming I can select them once my window opens later?
You don’t assign guest tickets to anyone, they remain in your name.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
What I don’t understand is why the club have opened this up in the original priority order when those in P1,2,3 have already had the chance to buy for guests. Anyone understand this?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I assume Utd got a similar amount of extra tickets

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
For those so desperate to see the Albion there's nearly 290 tickets remaining to see us at Forest

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought I'd chance my arm, even though I'm priority 3 at 2pm this afternoon. I can still get all the way through to selecting seats, but when assigning a friend from my list, they're all greyed out and un-selectable. I'm assuming I can select them once my window opens later?
Yes. This should be the case

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if answered, can someone help me relatively quickly?

Trying to buy 2 tickets for my parents - found 2 together, have moved one into my Dad's name no problem, the other is staying in my name (ie as a guest of a STH) but it's saying I have too many in my name?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Think it's a bit silly that I'm even allowed in the queue if I can't get any extra tickets yet.

Someone could want to buy for another game, a home game etc, so the queue is there to control traffic flow on the site rather than only let people in who are eligible to buy semi final tickets.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
What I don’t understand is why the club have opened this up in the original priority order when those in P1,2,3 have already had the chance to buy for guests. Anyone understand this?
If P3 have been allowed to buy for guests, that's the first I've heard this, and I most certainly can't do this until my window opens at 2pm. P3 will have the first chance to by guest tickets this afternoon, I suspect it'll be carnage going by the comments in this thread as there seems to be a lot of P3's waiting to pounce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here