Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2 bagged on the side. Plenty avalaible on sides towards half way line (542 available block 142 , 707 in block 124 - prime seats)

1,969 left so must of been given a fair whack this time

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Where did blocks 142 and 124 come from. I'm up in the gods with my kids and yet once again the best seats in Wembley go on sale to those who buy last!!! Entire blocks for sale.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Where did blocks 142 and 124 come from. I'm up in the gods with my kids and yet once again the best seats in Wembley go on sale to those who buy last!!! Entire blocks for sale.
Almost certainly down to the FA not taking up allocations for hangers-on/sponsors etc I would think. Happens all the time with away games too - we have to sell in the order the club get them from the venue

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Called on the dot when it opened at at 08.00 and got straight through as position 3 in the queue.
That was for a gp appointment though! That itself is an achievement. 🙂
Got to wait until 14.00 for my slot. Need 3 in a row so not holding much hope. 🙏

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
Would've been good to pick what tickets you want to buy while in the queue and have it split up, being behind 1000 Wembley hopefuls when you want a Villa ticket doesn't seem right!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent managed to get four tickets in the same block as mine :thumbsup:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Thought I'd chance my arm, even though I'm priority 3 at 2pm this afternoon. I can still get all the way through to selecting seats, but when assigning a friend from my list, they're all greyed out and un-selectable. I'm assuming I can select them once my window opens later?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here