Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
got my seat. just next to the corporate seats so I can shout at PB and find out exactly what was causing the delay and whether this was anything to do with the marathon even though this was scheduled ages ago and the semi final has taken place while the marathon was on before.

spent a small fortune but i for one will not be happy until i get an answer.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sounds like the safe standing area is quite popular so far.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Bosh - four tickets purchased for standing section Block 134. Bring it on :bloom:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've only received one email. Also, how do I log into their accounts when their registered email is my own?
Each fan number needs a unique email address associated with it. That was a change a few years ago.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has it crashed for anyone else?

'sake.

I had just pressed the pay button and it crashed. Can't get back in, but am back in the queue on a different browser. I can get into the club site on the original browser, but not the ticket section.
Phew. Back in on another browser and got the two seats next to the two I wanted to buy the first time.

..... and relax .......

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
My print at home tickets have come through already, all printed... Lets Go!!!!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Anyone know anything about BoxPark ticket arrangements yet? Did we buy them through the club last time?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone know anything about BoxPark ticket arrangements yet? Did we buy them through the club last time?
Nothing announced yet, but yes we did buy from the club.

Club were hopeful of getting it again this time, but I've not heard about it for a few days now.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Got the best cheap seat I could, will splash out a bit more if we get to the final...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here