[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I think there will be plenty of 4's tomorrow
We quite fancied the middle tier but when logging on in time for the 9am queue this morning, by the time we got on the site that entire level was blacked out.

As others have said though there was a lot of availability in the upper half of the upper tier, many consecutive rows not yet touched when I logged on. That could change quickly of course.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We quite fancied the middle tier but when logging on in time for the 9am queue this morning, by the time we got on the site that entire level was blacked out.

As others have said though there was a lot of availability in the upper half of the upper tier, many consecutive rows not yet touched when I logged on. That could change quickly of course.
Middle tier sold out on Friday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just shy of 3.000 sold in the first hour this morning...

Really handy - thanks for this pal.

I’m holding out for 545 for my 3 guests - can’t buy til Weds!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sorry this has probably been asked a thousand times but the thread is too long now !!

What's the difference between guest window 1/2/3? Wed/wed/thur?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Try not to panic when you’re in the shop. At 2.30pm today, so after the 2pm rush, there are still 7617 tickets for sale.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sorry this has probably been asked a thousand times but the thread is too long now !!

What's the difference between guest window 1/2/3? Wed/wed/thur?
ST holder Priority 1 is Guest Window 1, ST Priority 2 is Guest Window 2 etc.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
As a MyAlbion+ member how do I know if I am Priority 1 2 or 3 ? I'm digitially disenfranchised and I find this stuff really difficult.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
As a MyAlbion+ member how do I know if I am Priority 1 2 or 3 ? I'm digitially disenfranchised and I find this stuff really difficult.
Assuming you set up a digital account to become a A+ member? You need to log in to your account to buy tickets so would probably do that quite quickly if I were you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports