Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
If you like atmosphere/singing, get in block 542.

I want singers around me :)
Looked at 542, but opted for 531 in the end, so I can at least see the bouncing in the lower tiers, even if I can't be in them! Quite stressful flicking around trying to work out the best place - but I guess really it doesn't actually matter. As long as the team perform it will be fairly lively everywhere I reckon.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Logic would suggest that successive windows become slightly lower in volume, because some members eligible for a higher priority window might wait for the lower priority window to open (to co-locate) so to achieve a smooth demand pattern, successive windows ought to become marginally smaller. KTF, there might be 1000 left come Wednesday morning. For an almighty scramble.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Logic would suggest that successive windows become slightly lower in volume, because some members eligible for a higher priority window might wait for the lower priority window to open (to co-locate) so to achieve a smooth demand pattern, successive windows ought to become marginally smaller. KTF, there might be 1000 left come Wednesday morning. For an almighty scramble.
Logic would suggest that the club have worked out pretty well the allocation so that all the windows are likely to get an opportunity - that is, they will have matched the tiers to the allocations.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Including 3 for me! Happy Days
Wonder how many lest by the end of the day?
In the previous days, I'd say c90% of sales happened in the first hour - it makes sense that newly eligible want to get in as quickly as they can to snag the best seats they can find. So, I'd be surprised if there's much below 8,500 going into this afternoon's window.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

DON'T SAY THAT!
Got this feeling that it will be real squeeky bum time Wednesday morning.
1000 left Weds morning isn't a bad guess........the online queue will be huge though. Suspect a lot of tickets will be sold tomorrow night as people realise they aren't going to get the Guest tickets they were waiting for

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
In the previous days, I'd say c90% of sales happened in the first hour - it makes sense that newly eligible want to get in as quickly as they can to snag the best seats they can find. So, I'd be surprised if there's much below 8,500 going into this afternoon's window.
8600 now and another albion+ tier at 2pm, expect 3-5k will go then

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Actually, no my situation is different again. I'm holding out for Tim getting a pair on Wednesday. We'll see. Qué sera sera
If you'd recently joined and were immediately eligible to buy, that would have been good information for other people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here