Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Suddenly we are just 5 days away……the excitement in the pit of my stomach just starting to stir….get the CL gAmes and Utd’s game on Thursday out the way and most of the media talk will turn to FA CUP SF days

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Rules wont be changed......points mean prizes.
I get that and I don't want to to be critical of the club but the current system doesn't seem entirely fair.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Has anyone any experience of Wembley Stadium Train Station or Wembley Central?

Last time I went to Wembley I travelled to the game via Wembley Park station but now due to mobility problems the stairs down from and up to the station are going to be difficult for me. Would I be better to travel via one of the other stations?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
So People who go to all home games and all/most away games should not get priority tickets for big games? Interesting .........luckily TB and PB dont agree with you.

Of course they should, it's the guest element that seems a bit unfair to me.

An occasional fan should be the lowest priority but at least have a chance to purchase a ticket even if its only a slim one.
So People who go to all home games and all/most away games should not get priority tickets for big games? Interesting .........luckily TB and PB dont agree with you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has anyone any experience of Wembley Stadium Train Station or Wembley Central?

Last time I went to Wembley I travelled to the game via Wembley Park station but now due to mobility problems the stairs down from and up to the station are going to be difficult for me. Would I be better to travel via one of the other stations?
I went by coach the last time I went, but prior to that I went to an England friendly. We arrived at Wembley station via Baker Street, but going back, we went to Wembley Stadium station, which is one stop from Marylebone on Chiltern Railways, which was easier. We had travel card tickets which helped.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I went by coach the last time I went, but prior to that I went to an England friendly. We arrived at Wembley station via Baker Street, but going back, we went to Wembley Stadium station, which is one stop from Marylebone on Chiltern Railways, which was easier. We had travel card tickets which helped.
Thanks for your reply. Can you remember, does Wembley Stadium station have a lot of steps?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Thanks, hopefully it does.
Wembley Park has a wheelchair sign on the tube map which means it has step free access (I think there’s a lift down to Wembley Way but don’t rely on me!). A lot of the Jubilee Line stations have step free access as it was once of the more recently upgraded/extended ones around the millenium. London Bridge would have step free as well.

levs

Jul 10, 2017
No... 'Purchase History' was never on offer... it only got as far a STH guests Window Four.

Personal Purchase Window
(one per fan number)
Guest Tickets (additonal
two per fan number)
STH & 1901 Members Priority Window One2pm, Wed 29 March9am, Wed 5 April
STH & 1901 Members Priority Window Two9am, Thu 30 March2pm, Wed 5 April
STH & 1901 Members Priority Window Three2pm, Thu 30 March2pm, Fri 14 April
STH & 1901 Members Priority Window Four9am, Fri 31 March9am, Mon 17 April
MyAlbion+ members Priority Window One9am, Mon 3 AprilTBC
MyAlbion+ members Priority Window Two2pm, Mon 3 AprilTBC
MyAlbion+ members Priority Window Three9am, Tue 4 AprilTBC
Thank you, so without tempting fate too much. I would need to get My Albion + membership to stand any chance?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is anyone else concerned that it will be abandoned or delayed by Extinction Rebellion?
No.

Of all the events to try and disrupt, I think one with a massive football crowd would be one hell of a mistake by them. I don't think they'd dare. Thousands of drunken football fans are not the best adversaries to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here