Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA cup second round draw

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'd like to have a strong run in the Cup this season, so a couple of relatively easy ties early on, then a Premier League heavyweight later on would be perfect IMO.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle away please if they get past Lincoln.
Failing that Torquay, Exeter, Bristol Rovers or City.
I should add Yeovil to that list but I dont really want to go back again so soon and I know how much most of you lot dislike it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle away please if they get past Lincoln.
Failing that Torquay, Exeter, Bristol Rovers or City.
I should add Yeovil to that list but I dont really want to go back again so soon and I know how much most of you lot dislike it.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Pleased for Tamworth who have got a plum tie against Bristol City. Hope that one is on TV. It's one of the nicest towns in England and has escaped all the migrants from the last ten years or going back further, 30 years that has ruined so many other places.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We could get Newport again that would be good I would like to get our revenge.Who do you want !

I would love that.

( although Palace or Crawley at the AMEX on 3rd round day would be even better ! ).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace, Crawley or Sunderland at home is my preference. All games that will get a big gate and that we have a good chance of winning (although Sunderland may be a tricky one now).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It is a truly soul-less warehouse style ground in a town that makes Yeovil seem exotic and beautiful. There are plenty of places that'd be new grounds for many of us - I just hope we don't end up at this one.

Don't they play at the Lamex?

That might confuse a few people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here