Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Round 4 Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United** Official Match Thread **

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
From the Telegraph report : " A new generation, a new home and a new hero later, the road to Wembley is once again painted in black and white stripes. " ?????? REALLY !

It also says "...began by with an elimination of Newcastle".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Beating United at Old Trafford and getting to the Semis > Beating Newcastle at home and getting to the last 16.
If it was Utd's first team, yes. But it was far from their first team (quality individuals, yes, but not a team that regularly plays together), and you only won thanks to an off-side goal.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How do you think that Newcastle will get on against Blackburn with virtually the same side that played against Brighton.

I think, more of the same, Newcastle lacking the cutting edge to score and Krul saving anything that Blackburn can hand out. At least until the last 15 minutes.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
How do you think that Newcastle will get on against Blackburn with virtually the same side that played against Brighton.

I think, more of the same, Newcastle lacking the cutting edge to score and Krul saving anything that Blackburn can hand out. At least until the last 15 minutes.

Krul saved a penalty and newcastle score albeit an OG :whistle:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Thought you were superb today, passed the ball well, closed them down and got possession back. Well chuffed for you...especially as my sister is a Newcastle season ticket holder !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here